Lowest prices for your stay
US$190
Hotels.comUS$190
eDreamsUS$190
HurbUS$242
1,605 results
All reviews evening reception happy hour made to order omelets complimentary breakfast mountain view la encantada catalina foothills breakfast staff beautiful hotel excellent breakfast sabino canyon great place to stay would stay here again fresh fruit living area fire pit front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

The property is excellent. The check-in process was first rate. The lobby is clean and inviting. The room was near and clean. Amenities were excellent. The complimentary hour bartender was a delightful person and warm ambassador for the hotel with a generous pour. The menu in the restaurant is limited but offers a good variety. My burger was great. The room was very quiet, we never heard any outside noise. We will return when we are in Tucson May 2021.

Room tip: Third floor is quiet
Date of stay: November 2020
3  Thank AZCoachJ
Kevin Tracy, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at our property and look forward to welcoming you back in May!

Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

I visited for a night for a business trip. The hotel was very beautiful and clean. The room was very nice and spacious. The happy hour was my favorite part. The bartender was very nice. The hotel overall is very beautiful with some very nice views. I can’t wait to come back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tyet170
Reviewed 18 October 2020

I came to the Embassy Suites bcs my husband had been diagnosed with COVID and we decided it would be best for me to quarantine away from him (I was testing negative).

Initially, I had gone to another hotel and was horrified by their lack of infection control precautions, despite me reporting concerns/violations of county guidelines to the manager multiple times. As you can imagine, I was scared and already sacrificing a lot to be out of my home only to be repeatedly put at risk somewhere else that I was PAYING to be.

I eventually left there (after just two nights) when I learned I could get a room at the Embassy Suites by Tucson Paloma Village. I was so pleased when I got to the Embassy Suites because I consistently saw staff throughout the hotel abiding by mask requirements. The staff serving breakfast also wore gloves, which made me feel at ease as well.

I ended up staying for 10 nights total (until my husband was released from quarantine). I rarely left my room, except to grab breakfast and happy hour wine and bring back to my room. During that time, staff from throughout the hotel made me feel welcome and safe every day. The breakfast staff (Rebecca and Andrew) and the Happy Hour staff (Morgan) remembered me and had EXCELLENT customer service. Morgan brought a smile to my face every single evening as I popped downstairs to grab a glass of wine to take back up.

Ann at the front desk was also SO kind. On my second day there, it appeared my refrigerator was broken. I called her and maintenance was sent up immediately. The maintenance gentleman was wearing a mask and replaced the refrigerator within 15 minutes! This was very important as I was storing and eating all my meals out of my hotel room!

Because everything was so up in the air with my husband's health (I needed to be able to go home to take care of him if he got worse), I was pretty much staying night-to-night. The staff were very accommodating of this. When my husband and I finally were comfortable with a plan for me to stay 4 more nights and then come home, I was able to speak with Lucas, the manager, to ensure that I would have a room and flexibility to do what was needed for my family. His kindness during this interaction literally brought me to tears. He had absolutely no judgement for our situation, and took great measures to be sure I continued to feel secure there.

Being in quarantine (working, eating and sleeping in my room with very brief, masked interactions to grab-and-go for breakfast and happy hour), the Embassy Suites staff were the only in-person human interactions I pretty much had for 10 days. So, their kindness and compassion meant everything to me!! I cannot thank them enough for helping my family get through a hard time!

In addition to the customer service, the facilities were lovely. The suite was more than comfortable. I had various places within my suite to work, prepare my meals, eat, lounge and sleep. I had plenty of space to store items needed for 10 nights. And the location is convenient to many things. You can also easily walk to great restaurants, Starbucks and a CVS (the CVS was critical for me!!).

3  Thank KWHTravels

Thank you for taking the time so write such a thoughtful review. All of us were so glad to have you with us and to have the opportunity to take care of you during this difficult time for you and your husband. We hope to welcome you back in the future for a more relaxing stay!

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Room 239 - Best room for our needs/wants. 1) Balcony had view of Tucson at night - twinkling lights in the distance with a big beautiful starry sky. Mornings offered vibrant sunrises and shade in the afternoon. 2) Shower - so important to us, had great water pressure and plenty of hot water. 3) Pool was not too cold and courtyard had Mountain View with plenty of options to sit and relax. Plenty of food choices, shopping, and outdoor experiences nearby. CVS and Starbucks literally steps away. COVID didn’t ruin our visit. Staff was kind, rooms cool, beds comfy, all around just right for relaxing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Very low key hotel. Excellent service. The breakfast is phenomenal. And the snacks that were made at the evening reception were delicious. A big shoutout to the restaurant staff Chef rich and Jill
The front desk also for making everything easy. And the view was beautiful. We will be back!!

Trip type: Travelled with family