3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$223
Expedia.comUS$223
PricelineUS$223
1,612 results
All reviews evening reception happy hour made to order omelets complimentary breakfast mountain view la encantada catalina foothills breakfast staff beautiful hotel excellent breakfast sabino canyon great place to stay would stay here again fresh fruit living area fire pit front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We had a very relaxing two night stay at this high quality hotel. The two room suite aspect was a nice change for us and gave a nice amount of space including a refrigerator. The evening reception and made to order breakfast were also very nice perks with higher quality items than I’ve experienced at other “free” offerings at other hotels. We did not have a view from our room, but the mountain view from the pool is quite lovely. The location also worked well for us as we were visiting both sections of the National Park and the Tucson area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Susannah_Jackson, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Terri S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent visit with us. We are thrilled that you so enjoyed yourselves, and that it served as a convenient "home base" for your Tucson adventures. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Upon arrival I was very impressed with the location, lobby and the overall appearance of the hotel. It only got better from here. We had a 3rd level corner room which was clean and well appointed. The bed was amazing and I slept so well. I had my morning coffee on the balcony looking at the mountains and it was stunning. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay again when I'm back in town.

Room tip: Mountain view 3rd floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tony s

Dear tony s,

Wow! Thank you very much for your enthusiastic comments! We are thrilled that you so enjoyed yourself, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I really enjoy the outstanding made to order omelettes, the welcoming and hard-working staff, the beautiful Spanish architecture of the courtyard and the evening manager's special at this hotel. I am becoming disheartened by the Marriott experience during its expansion and sub-contracting their managers out to non-Marriott hotel management companies, and will be shifting my stays to Hilton and beefing up my HHonors account.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank EvanAir

Dear scotevans7,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay. I am thrilled that you so enjoyed yourself, and while I'm sorry that Marriott has been leaving you so frustrated, I am very glad that we are able to take care of your travel needs in Tucson instead! We look forward to helping you beef up your Hilton Honors account and continuing to make you feel welcomed and cared for!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Enjoyed my brief stay. Fitness center could use more equipment, but had fun. I'd like to teach Zumba or Body Sculpting or one - on one fitness at Embassy. Contact me 602-751-1261.

It was an expensive stay for me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My marketing team worked out of this hotel for 2 1/2 months while our offices were being renovated. Our experience was superb. The staff was friendly, helpful and unfailingly pleasant. We felt very welcome and got to know the staff on a first-name basis. All of us would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: Views to the north are of the Catalina Mountains and very beautiful.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Susannah_Jackson, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear phong1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience with our property. I know that I can speak on behalf of the rest of the hotel team when I say that it was a joy hosting you and your co-workers. We hope that your office renovations went well, and that we are able to host you again on a staycation!