“I have tried half of the menu and it is always rediculously delicious.”
Review of Lovin' Spoonfuls

Lovin' Spoonfuls
Ranked #237 of 2,042 Restaurants in Tucson
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 13 March 2012

The carrot salad side is the best staple-food side dish out there. I don't know why I would like something with carrots so much, but it's so refreshing and delicious.

When a restaurant can successfully make healthy food taste awesome, it skyrockets to the top of my list. I eat here 75% during my travel to Tucson weekly.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Hubby and I took friends to introduce them to Vegan food. We are so glad we chose Lovin' Spoonfuls because the food was terrific! My hubby has a special diet and they went out of their way to ensure his dish was prepared with the utmost care. All our dishes were very attractive, filling, and tasteful! As we will be in the area for a few more weeks we plan on visiting this eatery many more times. Lovin' Spoonfuls rock!

1  Thank Anna101010
Reviewed 10 February 2012

My third visit and it was its usual great. Service was excellent. Food was great. Will come back when in town

1  Thank rjajthrb
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The food is outstanding. I have eaten their many times and it is always excellent. Top on my list for Greek food!!!

1  Thank Denis W
Reviewed 6 February 2012

wonderful food, friendly service, great location, what else can you ask for?? Not cheap, but not over priced either, 2 people $32, no desert, one appetizer, if you want organic, good tasting food, you have to pay a bit more, I feel it is worth it

1  Thank kleeottorogers

Been to Lovin' Spoonfuls? Share your experiences!