“The Day Before Valentine's Day dinner”
Review of Acacia - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Skyline and Campbell
Reviewed 26 February 2016

We knew we had to go to an early dinner as we didn't have reservations anywhere. Upon approaching the hostess, she asked if we had reservations and we replied that we did not but were happy to sit in the bar area. She seemed relieved and we enjoyed our dinner so much that we made reservations for brunch the next (Sunday) morning. Both meals were presented well and were very tasty. I'd go back anytime.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice lunch at Acacia. The restaurant was very attractive and the service was good.

We enjoyed a starter salad and the Chicago hot dog as well as a bowl of egg, chicken and tuna salads on lettuce. All were tasty and well portioned for lunch.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

My wife and I ate at Acacia last night for the first time. I'm an avid Yelper and Acacia's ratings had not impressed me; but last night we decided to try it.

Probably one of those few times that Yelp has not been on the money. We were both very pleasantly surprised with the warm atmosphere; nicely appointed restaurant; and great view of the city.

My wife had the tomato soup and the scallops which she said were both "excellent." I started off with a Cadillac Margarita which was very good, followed by the beet salad and maple smoked duckling--both were excellent in taste and presentation. I had a glass of the house petite sirah, which was not to my liking.

We would return and would recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We went here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and the restaurant side was not busy at all. There was a group luncheon going on in another part of the restaurant which seemed to affect our service which was very slow. Food was ok, nothing special. Would be a good restaurant for watching the sunset in the evening. Decor of the restaurant was very well done. Good local beers on tap.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Situated in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, nighttime view of Tucson is fantastic. Food and service even better. Expensive, but worth it. Huge bar area. Reservations probably needed for restaurant area. Don't miss out on this restaurant.