“Admin day”
Review of Hana Tokyo

Hana Tokyo
Ranked #512 of 2,213 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We took our co workers to lunch and they picked this restaurant. Was a wonderful choice. Sushi was very tasteful and presentation was excellent. I had the bento lunch box with scallops. Was very tasty. Others had the hibachi experience. That was awesome too. Would recommend for great food and service.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank J2522VRfranciscom

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I went for lunch. The restaurant is big and very clean. The waitress was friendly and quick. The food was average....Nothing special about it...It was ok... Reasonable prices.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Jenan2000
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Living in the southwest has it limitations. One is the lack of dining experiences that are not related to the terms "fast -food" or "drive threw". Further, this side of town does not have a vast variety of cuisine, mainly standard fast-food fare (hamburgers, chicken, Mexican/Latin fare). And here I was, wanting sushi for lunch. The restaurant is pretty big, clean and comes with an extensive menu.

My lunch special came with a choice of soup and two selection off of the lunch special menu. For the price there was plenty of food. Since the restaurant had only a handful of guest the service was quick. The food itself was fair, serviceable. I did eat everything.

Perhaps I will give this place a second go.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Went here with a group this time and my partner had a hibachi meal of filet mignon and scallops, I went with a box meal. We shared pieces of each and everything was prepared perfectly. What is good to now is that in the box meal, I was able to substitute a sushi that I preferred over the standard California sushi roll. A bit too much bragging pin the veggies, but otherwise quite pleasing.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Who'd think you could get good sushi in the desert? Well here it is. Great selection of really good stuff. The Hibachi dinners are also excellent. Save room for the green tea fried ice cream for dessert.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank Srsignore

Been to Hana Tokyo? Share your experiences!