“Local Amazing Sushi- Large Portions”
Review of Kampai Sushi

Kampai Sushi
Ranked #442 of 2,213 Restaurants in Tucson
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This place as the best sushi for the price. Happy hour from 3-6pm during the week.
I've been to a lot of sushi location around town and Kampai has always been amazing. Family owned business,started on 2003.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent value dinner boxes (plenty of choices) and very good quality sushi. Doesn't look like much from the outside but don't let that put you off! Friendly staff too.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Chatting with my Dr., for some reason the conversation came up to Sushi. Having lived in Tucson 6 years, I have been disappointed in several places I have tried for Sushi. My Dr. recommended Kampai. Wow... Fresh, generous and tasty. A nice family owned place. We have been back twice in three weeks.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Went with family who all like different things. I had bulgogi (Korean beef), everyone else had rolls, tempura, and teriyaki chicken. All were very good and the portions in the dinner boxes were large. Good food and good value

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Ive been going to Kampai for years. Its a lot of sushi for a very affordable price. I come away happy every time. I always go for the rolls but I see people eating everything on the menu. Its not fancy but its affordable and worth someones time.
This is a family owned business, it not uncommon to see the older kids helping their mother and father run the restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2016