“1st Night There & Loved It !!”

Casa Molina Restaurant
Ranked #231 of 2,121 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$8 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We ate dinner at the bar last night, the drinks were very good and the food was even better! They had a fairly packed house, so that is another good sign. We think we are going to be spending more nights out at Casa Molina !!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Food was ok, salsa had too much chili powder. Good portions and staff were very friendly and helpful. Toothpick was left in the Chimichanga when it was deep fried causing me to get a mouth full of toothpick.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have eaten here many times and even hostessed a big group on the patio which I love on pretty days or nights. I was in the neighborhood and definitely wanted some Mex and stopped in. Got a Tecate beer and ordered the shredded beef chimichanga (not on the lunch specials but only a buck more). It was HUGE and I took half home. I had a charming waiter who brought me a box for home. I could have used more lettuce/tomato and MAYBE it said sour cream came with the dish which I didn't get but it was fine w/o it anyway. Really enjoyed stopping in on a lovely day.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Quite dark i side at noon. Vintage furniture.

Our simple lunch was a burrito and a taco salad, both excellent. Large portions.

Kind waiter.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This was our first time here for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Buffet is available very reasonably priced with about everything you would want except what I wanted: huevos rancheros. Hubby wanted chilaquiles, so we ordered off the menu. Worth the wait. Chilaquiles were crispy and the red sauce was tasty with little bits of green olives, as we like it. We shared a bowl of AZ white menudo which was excellent. This place has been here since 1947. We used to live in the area 20 years ago and never tried it. Anytime in the future we may visit again and we will be sure to come back. PS: The table salsa and chips are also excellent.

Been to Casa Molina Restaurant? Share your experiences!