“Good lunch”
Review of New Town Buffet

New Town Buffet
Ranked #365 of 2,211 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Sushi bar and Mongolian barbecue as well as the usual Chinese buffet
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Wide variety of foods including grill and sushi. All food was at right temperature and very tasty. New location, clean and good service.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My husband wanted to eat Chinese buffet and we came here to eat. I wanted some sushi and he wanted Chinese food .
The place was clean and orderly. It had a variety of dishes: a sushi, soups, different Chinese meats and vegetables, a Mongolian and Pho chef and fruit, salads, cakes, jello, pizza, donuts. There was a sizable amount of people but the place was orderly and conducive to enjoying your meal, but nothing exceptional about it. Just okay!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We were surprised at how good this cafeteria food was, and a good variety. Just be sure you are there during normal lunch or dinner hours so the food is turned over a lot. Otherwise you will get cold food.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I was having an above-average buffet and then they couple that took us here informed me of the cook-to-order Mongolian BBQ. Did the trick for me! Cannot be beat. right off the I-10.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2017

This buffet is a good, solid Chinese buffet. The variety would please even picky children. I really like the cooked-to-order Mongolian BBQ since you could select what you wanted and the spice level. For $10.99 for dinner, they had a large selection of dishes (most Chinese, some American, and sushi). Everything was freshly cooked. I noticed that they were putting a little out at a time, so the food was very fresh.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to New Town Buffet? Share your experiences!