Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$126
Agoda.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
HurbUS$119
Expedia.comUS$114
Lol.travelUS$136
All reviews free breakfast close to downtown comfortable rooms pool and hot tub streetcar microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Arrived to a tent city as the gem show was being dismantled. Scaffolding, bits of metal, garbage strewn everywhere. Pool and jacuzzi closed. Went to the "Gym" and the multigym machine collapsed against the wall. Ergometers swayed sideways during use. Ancient equipment not maintained. Rooms dull, dim, dank and depressing. Location beside the freeway only good if you like freeways. A long walk into town. Breakfast appalling. Self serve with non-recyclable polystyrene plates, cups and plastic utensils. Will NEVER go there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jill W, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Dear Baritone,

I sincerely apologize you had such a poor experience at our hotel. We hosted a very large 2 week event and it takes us a couple weeks to get the hotel back to its high standard. On top of that we had some housekeeping staff out on short notice last week. We take pride in our hotel and are working diligently to get things in order.

Our best to you and again I apologize about your experience.

Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We always stay here when we visit our daughter at U of A! Rooms are clean and the breakfast that is included is great compared to a lot of other hotels “free” breakfast. Cannot say enough about the staff, especially their bartender, Oliver!! He’s the best!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jill W, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate your loyalty very much and are so glad to hear you've had such a positive experience at our hotel. I will be sure and let Oliver know about your compliments. He is a gem!

We look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2020

My husband and I went down to Tucson for a family weekend event for our daughter at U of A. I was excited as it was a 'Dad's Weekend' and I figured I could stay back and use the pool and gym and just get some R and R in. The room was NOT as the pictures show- CLEAN. There was what looked like someone took 'soda' all across the curtains- dark stains. You look up at the ceilings and there were dark brown stains/ paper wads up on the ceilings...I decided - no big deal- I'm not going to spend all my time in here- I will check out the gym. The gym was CLOSED due to the gem show that had been there and the pool was closed till 02/28/20. I will own the pool, I should of checked before coming there- the rest is on Ramada/Wyndham. In addition, the beds were so horrible, my husband, daughter and I had to visit a chiropractor- because our backs hurt so much! Shame on them for false representation of their rooms and in their pictures. If you care about cleanliness/amenities and a good night's rest- this is NOT the place to stay.

Room tip: Don't stay here

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize we did not meet your expectations during your family weekend. After the Gem Show it does take us a week or so to get things back to our desired excellent standard. I know it can be frustrating when you have your hopes set on a day by the pool and the pool is closed. It was mentioned on our website that the pool would be closed until February 28th.

As far as the beds go we just purchased all new mattresses for the entire hotel in December and have had good reviews in that respect. We will be sure and look into your particular guestroom and make sure the bed is in top condition. We appreciate you bringing these observations to our attention as it helps us become a better hotel.

Safe travels to you and your family. We hope your husband and daughter enjoyed their special time together.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

I have stayed at this hotel for three weeks a year for over ten years. The staff has always been polite and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the location is conveniently located close to downtown.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jill W, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your excellent rating very much. We hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2020

I had the pleasure of staying in the hotel during the gem show which is madness but the hotel staff was so friendly. Jill ward the GM was always present with a big smile. Chef Erik must have worked 18 hours a day because I saw him at breakfast and when I was closing down the bar with the best bartender ever Oliver. Mary, Joseph and Stan helped me out with a few small things in my room.
Overall I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your review and all the compliments to our staff. So nice to be appreciated by our guests. Thank you as well for your high recommendation. It means so much to us.

Best wishes,