Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$165
Agoda.comUS$165
PricelineUS$165
Expedia.comUS$165
Orbitz.comUS$165
eDreamsUS$165
All reviews underground parking bliss products bathroom area convenient location coffee maker would stay again happy hour elevator lobby uofa storage mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020

It’s my first visit to an Aloft. Such a cute chic hotel. Very boutique. Nick at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. My bed is like a cloud, the shower was fantastic and Bliss products in the room with free bottled water and a sweet little PPE kit ❤️❤️❤️ I’ll be visiting more Alofts in the future!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank shanonc357
Sarah Dorsey, Sales at Aloft Tucson University, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2020

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We love being able to meet (and hopefully) exceed expectations, and I'll make sure to let Nick know how helpful he was. We can't wait to see you the next time you are at the hotel!

Reviewed 24 May 2020 via mobile

I stayed in RM411 for a week due to my work in Banner covid units. Its location is great. It is within University of Arizona campus and across the street from Banner Hospital. There are many good restaurants nearby. My favorite is Miss Saigon, next to the hotel. The traffic noise is bothering me because I am a day sleeper. I requested to change for a quieter room, but was denied by the receptionist. She has dark hair. She said that " Unfortunately all Banner employees stay on the 4th floor odd numbered room facing the street". She offered me room 405 or 407, but later she told me the noise level were same. She offered me ear plugs and eye mask. Does she have common sense that I need to rest for work? What kind of hotel management strategy strictly putting Banner customers which room to stay? I understand that no daily clean room service, complimentary breakfast, gym and pool service due to pandemic. But I don't find comfort relaxing stay and poor customer service. The carpet floor are worn and dirty. For one week staying I had not heard anyone vacuumming the hallway.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2020

In trying times it was a relief to know how clean everything was. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the hotel was beautiful. A vivid happy hour, games and lots to do made the experience fun! Great Location for walking or scooting to restaurants and more!

Room tip: A room on the corner guarantees a great view.
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2020

If you arrive later in the evening and no one is at the front desk, you simply have to stand there an indefinite period of time. I finally called the hotel after 10 minutes and the bartender walked over to the front desk to answer the phone. As for food, it was inedible and is served in cardboard containers. You order food at the front desk, which means that you can't place an order if the staff is on the phone or helping another hotel guest. Lastly, you are charged for parking and you aren't told about this when you check in. No problems with the room.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Road52942530019, General Manager at Aloft Tucson University, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. I will address these concerns immediately with the team here at Aloft Tucson University.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

For 3 consecutive nights, the bartenders & desk staff sent us to great restaurants and hangouts, extremely helpful, and greatly appreciated. Kudos to Alex and Diego!
The hotel is a nice property located close to the university and downtown. It has above and below ground parking for $10 a day and is in a safe neighborhood - Sam Hughes. The rooms are large enough and the designers created space for a desk and an amazing bit of storage in the bathroom area.
The outdoor area is quite lovely to hang out and there is a pool also, although it's not warm enough during our stay to use it.
The only odd thing is the mood lighting in the elevators.

Date of stay: February 2020
Road52942530019, General Manager at Aloft Tucson University, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thanks so much for the great review and the shout out to our talented Bar Talent!