Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$156
Hotels.comUS$155
PricelineUS$155
Expedia.comUS$155
Orbitz.comUS$155
Aloft.comUS$155
All reviews underground parking bliss products bathroom area convenient location coffee maker would stay again happy hour elevator lobby uofa storage mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Stayed here for a visit to U of A. Loved the location..super easy to walk to the U of A campus. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and enthusiastic about Tuscon. They shared lots of great local recommendations. The room was nice...the bathroom area was modern and spacious. The bed was comfy. We had requested additional bed and bath linens to be delivered to our room via the Marriott app prior to our arrival and everything that we asked for was delivered within a short time after checking in. The breakfast was included in our rate and we thought it was a pretty good deal...we loved having the option of a quick and easy breakfast before heading out for our early morning days. Several good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel . Would definitely stay here again!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
cathy m, General Manager at Aloft Tucson University, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Thanks so much for the great review. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Great service staff and front desk . Clean room and generous with requested amenities. Great bar and bartender and small plates in the evening. Easy , convenient and friendly. Not fancy , but quiet and comfortable . Convenient location too !

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Glad we had a great stay and loved the service.

Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel REALLY needs an update: Stained, filthy looking carpet in our room, dark elevators with “disco lighting”. The entire place just screams DATED. Now it charges to park a car, as well. Never again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Party2001
cathy m, Manager at Aloft Tucson University, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was less than we would both expect. We strive to deliver a unique and fun experience here at Aloft Tucson University and I am sorry we did not deliver on that. I certainly understand that charging for parking may be new to some. Our parking charge was implemented in mid 2018 and is less than our competitors in the area.

Again, my sincerest apologies. We really want each stay to be great.

Reviewed 16 January 2020

My colleague and I reserved our rooms at Aloft one month in advance for work travel. However, upon our arrival in Tucson, the hotel sent my colleague and me an email stating they had overbooked their hotel, had no rooms for us, and had already booked rooms for both of us at the 2-star LaQuinta farther away from our work meetings. The manager was unwilling to book us rooms at an equal tier hotel (3-star) because the room rate we had secured one month before was no longer available, even though the fault was entirely hers. When I complained to the manager about this, she stated that previous guests that they have put up at the LaQuinta enjoyed their stay there. Based on her comment, I assume this happens often enough. Beware.

Room tip: Book elsewhere
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Road52942530019, Manager at Aloft Tucson University, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

My sincerest apologies that we were not able to accomodate you the other evening. While we never want to be in this situation but on rare occasions it does happen. I want to again clarify, there was not a Marriott property available in the surrounding area. La Quinta was the closest hotel to this area available and has a 4 star rating on Tripadvisor.
Again, I certainly would have rather had you stay with us.

Reviewed 24 December 2019

Horrible people. Refused to give me a refund at Christmas time even though I cancelled a week ahead. I found the same room on the same night for less with free cancellation up till the day before. I also saw the room was still available on the day I had booked. Basically, they are greedy and kept my money and the room sat there empty. I will tell everyone I know.

Date of stay: December 2019
Cathy M, General Manager at Aloft Tucson University, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Greetings. I can certainly understand your frustration. Unfortunately your Expedia reservation was booked as prepaid, fully non-refundable rate. While you may get a lower price this way, you do not get the flexibility of the 48 hour cancellation policy that Expedia offers to those booking through their website.