Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Ascend
Expedia.comUS$149
PricelineUS$127
Orbitz.comUS$149
HurbUS$155
All reviews perfect location front desk wifi amenities property pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Booked 4 nights in January through Kaitlin at the front desk and she was very helpful and professional. Good customer service overall with my stay. Main lobby and tower room where I stayed had been remodeled and looked inviting. The room was nice with a comfortable king bed, coffee/tea maker, microwave, frig and remodeled bathroom with a hair dryer. Most of the complex has been remodeled and its close proximity to downtown (1/2 mile) was nice. I liked the long driveway into the complex which made it private. There was a small exercise room with two treadmills and an ellipitcal bike, and they had a heated outdoor pool.
I would give it a 5 star rating and will re-book on my return to Tuscon.

Room tip: Rooms facing the pool and an outside balcony
Date of stay: January 2021
Maria C, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!! Your recognition of our hard work means a lot! We are so glad you could take full advantage of our great location! We can't wait to have you with us again!

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

Comfy bed, $5 breakfast, great water pressure & clean. Property looks clean and had an adorable orange tree in front of our patio. It was almost perfect but the pillows are very thick and uncomfortable but that’s nothing a folded towel couldn’t replace. Waking up to the sound of the freight train all night was definitely a buzz kill. Location seemed perfect though.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maria C, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We take immense pride in our property and we are so glad that you had a great stay with us. We are still improving all areas of the property, linens included. Thank you for the feedback about the pillows. It helps us understand guests' experiences and allows us to improve. Thanks again for your time and for being a guest.

Stay safe and healthy,
Rosie (Front Desk)

Reviewed 7 January 2021

We stayed at Hotel Tucson City Center for 3 nights. The staff was very friendly (Rosie , Maria and Abel) and accommodating. The location was on point for city seeing! Very close to freeway on and off ramps. Our room had a balcony over looking the pool which was lit up beautifully at night. I would highly recommend this hotel to others traveling to Tucson, Arizona.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Maria C, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Thank you Leigh for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We truly value our guest's feedback and we are so happy that our staff left a positive impression. We hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Stay safe and healthy.

All our best,
Rosie
Front Desk

Reviewed 5 January 2021

We stayed at Hotel Tucson December 26th, 2020-January 3rd, 2021. First of all when we arrived we were greeted by a very welcoming staff-Ariana. Throughout our stay we solicited assistance from Rosie, Maria, Abel, Manny and Valerie, all were very helpful and kind. Exemplary assistance was available to us morning, noon and night. We found the hotel to be clean and tidy, very esthetically pleasing for sure! We stayed in a room that had a small balcony with a small table and two chairs overlooking the beautiful pool, perfect for morning coffee. We stayed in a double queen room and there were four adults, the room was decently sized and comfortable. The mini fridge was perfect for bottled water and other beverages. The location is perfect for a Tucson stay, close to freeways and downtown, we found everything we were looking for with ease. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to others who are traveling to Tucson.

Date of stay: January 2021
Maria C, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

This is an older hotel that has been renovated. The room size and layout is reminiscent of the 1970s. However, they have been given an updated appearance: new carpet, swanky bathrooms, cool lighting, comfortable bed, and electric door locks. There is a restaurant, huge pool, and a sand volleyball court. Although, I wasn’t able to take advantage of those amenities - COVID-19 closed the restaurant and it was too cold for swimming and volleyball. My room had a nice balcony with a great view of the pool and courtyard as well as the city skyline. I enjoyed a drink on the balcony while admiring the view.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Rosie checked me in and couldn’t possibly have a better attitude. She seemed genuinely happy that I chose her hotel, and did a great job of making me feel welcome. She was also very resourceful and knew the area well. Her dinner recommendation was spot on!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Traveling-Wilbury_R
Maria C, General Manager at Hotel Tucson City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Thank you for your kind words and your feedback. I appreciate that you took your time to share your experience at Hotel Tucson City Center. I hope that you keep us in mind for future visits to Tucson. As always, we will continue to improve not only the hotel but our services as well. Thank you again!

Valerie