Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
eDreamsUS$93
Orbitz.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
All reviews continental breakfast room was clean fridge and microwave close to downtown stayed here for one night yogurt would stay again very nice hotel motel speedway charger freeway soap laundry rates
Selected filters
A Tripadvisor Member
Reviewed 25 October 2020

I love this Inn near the University. The rooms offer all amenities, including Microwaves. The rooms are neat and clean, comfortable beds and plenty of pillows. Right off the freeway and Speedway makes it incredibly convenient. Stores and Restaurants are nearby. I'll be back.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
A Tripadvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2020

We only stayed one night and didn't spend much time at the facility. Everything seemed clean, well maintained and updated. The location has mostly budget motels. We stayed at a competing property not long ago and were disappointed. University Inn appears to be the best among its immediate competition. Its rates aren't the lowest, but it's probably the best value considering its features and condition.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 27 August 2020

Everything was very good, close to everything and especially to the University campus, just 6 min drive. The room was comfortable and clean. The pool was working and there is a fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there during my next visit and would recommend the hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2020

Stayed here with my son on the way from Phoenix to New Mexico. Came because of the electric car charger. Delighted to find at least a 40 kw solar system on the roof, newly remodeled rooms, non-wasteful soap in bathroom, and a comfortable, quiet night's sleep. Great price, too!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2020

The innkeepers were marvelous: we enjoyed chatting with them, and they did me a big favor afterwards, by helping me recover an item I had left in the room.

We send thanks again to them for that kind help, and hopes that they and Tucson are doing well in these strange, coronovirus times.

Date of stay: June 2019