Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
SAVE US$9
Hotels.comUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
getaroom.comUS$113
All reviews front desk bottled water fresh baked cookies room was clean close to downtown hot breakfast convenient location light sleeper two queen beds great place to stay nice breakfast would definitely stay here again the general manager yogurt enjoyed my stay nice stay freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020

Staff is extremely helpful and assisted with last minute booking. Took time to talk on the phone, responded to email swiftly, and accommodated all my family's needs. I will definitely stay here again and will refer others.

Date of stay: December 2020
General Manager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

We're thrilled to have earned your recommendation! It was a delight hosting you and your family, and we're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for choosing Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ Hotel, and for sharing your kind words. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 November 2020

The room was clean and spacious, but the toilet was loud and bathroom door wouldn't stay in one place. I have nothing else to say about a somewhat standard room. The price was very good, so that made us happy.

Room tip: request away from freeway (westside)
Date of stay: November 2020
General Manager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Clean and comfortable accommodations are essential to a wonderful stay, so we're thrilled that yours met our high standards in hospitality. Rest assured, maintenance is looking into the issue you experienced with your bathroom so we can continue to positively improve. Other than this, we're glad your stay with us was relaxing, and we look forward to delivering another excellent experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

This place kinda sucks stay at a Marriott instead for this price. I’m sure the workers do their best with what they have. The hotel it’s self is kinda run down the linens are old and the duvets are flat. It looks kinda dirty they have a dark carpet and can’t really see if it’s clean or not. We were charged $104 for a night but it was advertised at $84. You’re honestly better off staying somewhere else. The only good thing this hotel has is good parking and location otherwise I’d pass. The pillow cases were clean but hella thin and old. I don’t think I’ll ever stay at a Radisson hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

The issues you raise are important to us. Please accept our apologies for any concerns about the condition of the property and linens as well as for any confusion about our parking rates. We'll pass your comments along to our staff for further review, and we hope your next trip is more enjoyable.

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

The property was clean and everyone wore a mask. Staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. It's a great location for a road trip - off the I-10, near a gas station and Denny's. Neighborhood also seemed safe.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear Michele,
It sounds like our location was perfect for your travel plans, and we're happy to hear it. Thanks for highlighting our clean, cozy accommodations and commitment to providing a safe stay.
The next time your travels bring you back this way, depend on our team at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ Hotel again!

Reviewed 20 November 2020

Quick bottom line: We would not choose to stay at this property again in the future.

On the plus side, our room was clean, updated, and spacious. Check-in and check-out were both easy and efficient.

On the minus side, the room had a LOUD--let me repeat that: L-O-U-D!!--air conditioning unit. It had only heat or cool options, leaving guests with no option to control the actual temperature of the room. When on heat, it just kept going and going and going, until the room reached nearly 80 degrees. When on cool, it just kept going and going and going, dropping the temperature steadily down through the 60s.

Additionally, there was a LOT of traffic noise in our room, and the hotel was not buffered against noise. We could also hear every foot stomp, every door shutting, and every conversation held in any room on the floors above or below us, in nearby rooms.

This hotel had some of the slowest wi-fi I've ever seen--worse than my 1997 dial-up connection used to have. With advances in technology in 2020, this is just ridiculous.

Finally, the hotel's wi-fi commandeered my own cell phone's service and, in the process, disabled my ability to use my own phone. I could only make calls or use internet searching capabilities outside of the hotel because of this; and that was inconvenient AND unprofessional on the part of the hotel to set up its system that way. I have never encountered any other hotel property anywhere that does this to its guests.

1  Thank 187hughk
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson City Center, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2020

Dear Hugh,
While we're glad that you found your room to be comfortable, we apologize for the issues you experienced during your visit. Had we known that not everything was satisfactory, our team would have been happy to assist in finding a solution. Rest assured, we are looking into your WiFi concerns so that any oversight is promptly rectified, and we hope to improve your perceptions the next time you're in town.