Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$62
Hotels.comUS$63
PricelineUS$62
Expedia.comUS$63
Orbitz.comUS$63
TravelocityUS$63
All reviews putting green king suite sitting room hot breakfast pool area nice pool hot tub yogurt free breakfast the breakfast area clean rooms full kitchen bed was comfortable coffee maker motel kitchenette couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

I wanted to like this hotel. It sounded great in the description and looked great in the pictures; in reality it was very different. You can see that it was once quite lovely. It hasn't been kept up. The room was small but clean. The TV, microwave, and air conditioning all worked. The mini fridge never got very cold. The shower surround was cracked, the shower curtain was so torn it wouldn't close all the way and water got all over the bathroom. We paid for two people and got one pillow each, and one set of towels. The property needs many repairs and painting. There must be people working on the buildings because there were tools left in several places. Guests with children must have been thrilled that there was a ladder--a big ladder--that was in place for the three days I was there. Very unsafe. There were definitely some sketchy characters on site. It was incredibly noisy all night long. People were coming and going, doors slamming, lots of noise. The front desk employees were not helpful and were rude. The breakfast was okay the first day, but after that it was terrible. The pool and hot tub were nice and in good condition. I was disappointed that this hotel wasn't up to par for our mini vacation.

Room tip: If you have to stay here, choose a room with the pool view. The "desert view" is of the street or the parking lot.
Date of stay: October 2020
Yesenia Padilla, Guest Services / Front Office at 3 Palms Tucson North Foothills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback!

We take accountability for the unpleasant situation you have experienced. We strive for excellence and apologize for any parts of your stay that were not acceptable. We are in the process of making changes.We would like to offer you a discount off our best available rate on a return visit in hopes of you giving us a second chance.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

I would be more than happy to make your next reservations with us just ask for me.

Yesenia Padilla

Reviewed 27 September 2020

I rented 2 nights at this Tucson location my second stay and it was very nice. First the booking I believe Joseph night clerk was very kind in securing room for me. He thought I wasn’t coming and apologized because he did not have everything (paperwork/key card)ready. The studio king was wonderful bang for your bucks, bed was comfortable and very very clean !! I really enjoyed my time there and I love the area. Thank you

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Yesenia Padilla, Guest Services / Front Office at 3 Palms Tucson North Foothills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wondeful review! We are very happy to hear you had a nice and comfortable stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2020

I have concerns about this place, I really do (see comments below about the exterior). But first the room:
The room is fine. We paid $51 per night for a suite with two double beds. The hotel offers a suite with a kitchen but we didn't feel it was necessary. A very large sitting area, adjacent to the bedroom, can be closed off so you won't disturb anyone trying to sleep. The carpet is old but it's not threadbare and was clean. The room has aged but it was clean.
The room has:
2 - 40" TV's with 3 premium channels.
Fridge.
Microwave.
Coffee Maker.
Iron and board.
Blowdryer.
The hotel provides breakfast. Sausage, eggs, waffles, bagels, juice, and coffee. It was fine.
My key card wouldn't work and they made numerous tries to fix it but finally managed to change the batteries (After I told them the batteries were dead 3 times).
The Exterior:
The building has aged and needs immediate attention. The parking lot is dirty and covered with rock from the planters. The landscaping around the building has not had attention for months. The sidewalks in front of the rooms are covered with stains from liquids being dropped. One would think they would break out the pressure cleaner. The pool and gas grill (by the pool) area needs to be cleaned and detailed. It's going downhill fast.
Here's my concern:
Possibly due to the low rates, this facility seems to attract a number of unsavory charters. When we pulled in and parked, we had an unkempt young lady sitting in an old beat-up car just staring at the building. She was there for a couple of hours. We would see the same type of thing in various areas around the hotel. Some rough-looking types. This morning, as I was getting breakfast around 6:30 am, three young men came down the stairs and jumped over the fence surrounding the pool (it was closed). All three have long neck beers (remember 6:30 AM) and jumped in. Apparently, they had been parting all night long. Nobody bothered us but there are a lot of these types around. You can judge for yourself.
You've been warned.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank runner24

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 23 August 2020

By far this is got to be one of the worst hotel that I every had the pleasure of staying at the. Carpet was dirty and stained,the room stink the sheets also stink. the furniture is outdated the sidewalks where stained as well,hotel staff was very nice the hotel is currently going though some renovation on the outside. they need to concentrate on working on the rooms, breakfast was alright, the pool area and the lobby was very nice but as far as the rooms need to be gutted. I wouldn't allow my dog to stay in one of those rooms. Just nasty, I though it was just my room but my friends room was just as nasty.

Date of stay: August 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Yesenia Padilla

Reviewed 19 August 2020

My recent stay met my expectations. The wifi worked well, which was very important during my stay. The room was not huge but nice enough and had a huge fridge and microwave. The property had a resort style pool area that had a fair amount of kids despite the social distancing going on.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to accommodate you appropriately and comfortably! We hope to see you again in the future.