Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$85
PricelineUS$84
Expedia.comUS$85
FindHotelUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
Orbitz.comUS$85
All reviews putting green king suite sitting room hot breakfast pool area nice pool hot tub yogurt free breakfast the breakfast area clean rooms bed was very comfortable full kitchen coffee maker motel kitchenette housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Very reasonable price for a king suite, but could use some TLC. The room was spacious and clean, and the bed was comfortable. However, the carpet was quite drained near the main door, the couch had some stains too.

Our request was honored for an upstairs room at the back of the property, and it was a very quiet location.

Staff was very friendly. The pool area was very pleasant, nice landscaping. We love the location - could easily to several restaurants and only 5 minutes from Tohono Chul Park.

Room tip: Upstairs in back, overlooking Tohono Chul and mountains.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank kagfamily
FrontOfficeMgr, Manager at 3 Palms Tucson North Foothills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We love receiving feedback from our guests. We're so happy that you were able to enjoy some of our hotel amenities. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights. On the 2nd night, we tried to turn the heat on, but it didn't work. They quickly accommodated us by upgrading us to a suite for the inconvenience of switching rooms. Would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

It is always a great pleasure to read when our guests have had a nice stay with us. Thank you for leaving us some feedback and know we appreciate your business! My team works very hard to make sure each of our guests have a comfortable stay and I will make sure they receive the recognition they deserve! We hope if you are ever in the area again that we will have the honor of having you as our valued guest again!

Reviewed 23 October 2019

My stay at this place was awesome. The bed was so comfortable. On my second day there I jumped in the pool which was heated. I spoke to one of the maids she was so nice to me. I am definitely gonna stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrontOfficeMgr, Manager at 3 Palms Tucson North Foothills, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2019

Pros: The courtyard and pool area were very well kept. The landscaping was lovely and the pool and jacuzzi were nice and clean.

The beds in the room were quite comfy. They were nice to come back to for some relaxation after a long day out.

Cons: We were there for 5 nights, and every single day of our visit I found at least one bug in the room. Usually it was a baby roach scurrying around the bathroom floor at night. Ick!

Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you for the nice review of our property. We are really glad that overall you enjoyed your stay. We take our guest feedback very seriously and we will share this with our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2019

I had a long flight and got in to Tucson earlier than expected. Irene understood that I had an early afternoon meeting and quickly put in for an early check-in. I feel she wanted to make things work for me, which was so awesome after a long flight. I wish other hotel staff could be so considerate and go the extra mile - it made a huge difference. THANK YOU

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about your stay with us! It is very exciting to hear that we were able to provide a positive experience and great customer service! I will make sure to share this review with Irene and congratulate her. We will continue to grow and make every stay better than the last. We hope to see you again in the future.