Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/02/21
Expedia.comUS$152
Agoda.comUS$152
getaroom.comUS$165
All reviews rooftop pool small drawers within walking distance of restaurants w hotel reading lights parking garage corner room bars and restaurants marriott points north side hotel is located business traveler love this hotel bed and pillows beautiful room i highly recommend this hotel workout room
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

Super convenient location. Clean. Very kind and helpful staff. Well apportioned rooms. I think that says it all.

Well . . . I guess there is a bit more to say - the AC is one of the new brands of boutique hotels Marriott rolled out after their merger with the Starwood chain. It’s like an Aloft and a W hotel combined. The music in the lobby gives you the vibe of a cool, hipster place. The rooms have the new parquet floors - which is awesome for cleanliness. The bathrooms are small’ish, but offer all the mid-line toiletries you expect from the Marriott chain.

The AC is a good place. It’s worth the stay. The location alone makes it super convenient. And, add to the mix very friendly and helpful staff - and you’re definitely doing yourself a favor by staying here.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank wcentrone
BRITTANYW1828, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Tucson Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

wcentrone,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear the AC brand is one that you enjoy staying at, we strive everyday to make all of our guests stay comfortable and meet their expectations. Our location is one of my favorite things about the hotel as we are so close to nightlife and great food options.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again the next time you aare in Tucson.

Reviewed 10 March 2020

This has become my go to hotel when visiting Tucson. I love the location. There are many good restaurants and entertainment options within easy walking distance. I really like the AC format. The rooms are very nice and quite comfortable. I especially like the bathroom setup. the showers are large with a rain shower head and a separate adjustable shower head. This was the first time that I had a room on Broadway. It is a little noisy. I could hear traffic (especially sirens). It did not have a huge impact on my sleep, but I will definitely request a different location next time.

Room tip: Avoid a room on Broadway
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BRITTANYW1828, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Tucson Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Scott S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to see we have become your go to hotel here in Tucson. Our location is one thing we really love as there is so much to do around us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Tucson.

Reviewed 21 February 2020

The hotel is conveniently located and, as a points collector, seemed like a crazy good deal for the night. I should've checked the ratings to learn about the patio dance club right across the alley and the inability of any attempt at soundproofing from keeping out the thump thump thump of the nearby party venue. I'm only happy I didn't pay full price for the room. The room itself was upscale Marriott - good beds, nice decor, fairly new. If you have earplugs, or can sleep through anything, this is your place. Otherwise, you might want to find a quiet part of town.

Room tip: Go somewhere else if you want a quiet night sleep.
Date of stay: February 2020
BRITTANYW1828, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Tucson Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Another_TravlerA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on your stay. We do apologize that your stay fell short of your expectations. Being in Downtown Tucson, we are in the heart of the entertainment district, which we understand at times can be loud we do apologize you were effected by this, we do try our hardest to preemptively warn all our guest on the noise by sending a welcome letter out prior to your arrival. We are happy to hear however that you did enjoy your room. Once again thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Tucson.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

My partner and I stayed here for Valentine's Day so we could have a night alone away from family. The room was cute and minimalist but cleanliness was not the best. There was visible hair and makeup on the phone which prompted me to go to a nearby market for disinfectant wipes so I could wipe surfaces down in the room. The handsoap in the bathroom was milk based, which I have no idea the purpose of and was repulsed by. So many people are trying to abstain from animal use or have allergies to dairy...why put an animal based hand soap in the room? Most of the other products in the bathroom area were animal/dairy based as well. The bed and pillows were not comfortable. Won't be staying here again.

Room tip: Ask for side of hotel AWAY from night club next door!!
Date of stay: February 2020
BRITTANYW1828, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Tucson Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Vegan138,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate the valued feedback that you have provided us. We understand that it is frustrating to come in and see that a hotel does not fit your lifestyle, with our soaps and other bathroom products it is our brand standard to have them in all our AC branded hotels. We have brought up the cleanliness factor up to the necessary teams as it is not characteristics of us for that to happen and for that I truly apologize. Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope you allow us the chance to make it right the next time you are in Tucson.

Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here after our friends’ wedding. It’s very nicely located in the fun club area downtown. It’s very modern with a chill vibe. The room layout is very unique and not very private if you have modesty issues. But wow, what a price tag! We paid $500+. Staff were very nice and helpful. Parking is $20. Not bad but FYI.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank N3651TPbethh
BRITTANYW1828, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Tucson Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

N3651TPbethh,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel location and staff. We do understand our rooms are smaller and have a more open layout as opposed to a more classic hotel room layout. Our prices are very dependent on our availability and time of year, so we apologize that you felt the rate was very high as it is our busiest time of the year. Once again we do appreciate your valued feedback and we hope you come visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Tucson.