US$98
Visit Tucson
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$114
US$108
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Arizona Inn(Tucson)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$171
US$162
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
US$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$181
US$137
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$60
US$110
US$105
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$182
US$223
US$148
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

1,430 results
All reviewsequine experiencethai massagejuice barcardio drummingfloating meditationquantum leapspirit flightchallenge courseaqua zenandrew wolflife changingfitness classespersonal growthno tipping policymountain bikingcomfort zoneguest services
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This resort is a magic place that makes me and my my girlfriend be addicted to it. I will definitely visit this place again next year.

Every staff is excellent, friendly and enthusiastic. Forgive me, I only remember two of their names, Dumiou (or Duniou?) and Dana. If the manager of Miraval saw this comment, please reward them! Actually I think all the staffs in this resort are excellent and worthy of rewards.

The dinner is flavourful and fancy. I believe I am half a foodie, the dinner in Miraval can compare with any Michelin three stars restaurants in New York! However, the lunch and breakfast are just so so, but still healthy and tasty.

All the activities and spa services are awesome. As for spa, we did Miraval Relaxation Massage, Herbal Body Balancing and Hammam, all of them are very comfortable and relaxing. I believe it is the best spa experience we have ever had in North America. (By the way, the price for spa service isn't expensive at all, compared with other top resorts.)

However, there are some small blemishes. For example, the order phone line is always busy and hard to get connected; there are no slippers and mouth wash in room, I believe a resort in this price should have; I was told there should be a flash in my room but I didn't found it. Anyway, it is still an excellent resort.

All in all, the experience in Miraval can beat any Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis and Park Hyatt in US. I am looking forward to coming back again during my next vacation.

1  Thank sons634
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The grounds were very nice and well manicured the rooms were somewhat dated but the bed and bedding more than made up for that shortcoming. Breakfast dining service was awesome however the dinner service was disappointedly slow and often menu items were not available. Spa and fitness activities were good. Given the heft price tag that is associated with visiting the resort, I felt two issues I experienced while visiting could have been handled with better customer service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This Property recently joined Hyatt family, has soon become one of the most attractive resort in North America.

In this hotel, they customize your activity during your stay. There are quite many activity options, allowing you get a good chance to quickly learn some skills here. The Spa environment there is just marvelous, the room is spacious and modern from inside. Generally everything there is so good and you must have a visit. Plus, they may have the most kind and helpful team there to help you from all aspects.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had a wonderful weekend stay at Miraval. 2 nights was not enough... and with the quick 1 hour flight into Tucson from Los Angeles, it's so easy to get there. I can't think of a negative thing to say. Everything was perfect - from the airport pick-up, to the arrival, the rooms, the activities and the food - it was all wonderful, and included! It gave my husband and I the chance to unplug and get away from all our real world stress. There is a no tipping policy which also takes away some of the stress of hotel stays. The generous resort credit was a nice addition to the package as well. I signed up for the Bountiful Earth spa treatment which was outside in one of the safari tents, and included a scrub, mud wrap, face massage, and full body 50 min massage. It was the best, and my therapist Nicole was amazing. I highly recommend a visit to Miraval, and definitely stay more than a weekend!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I have stayed at Miraval prior to the Hyatt acquisition and I definitely feel that the quality of my experience has declined. Previously, when checking in, you would sit one-on-one with a guest relations person at their desk. Now, it's a desk like any hotel. Previously, I was walked to my room and shown around. This time I was given directions and had to find it myself. At lunch the first day, my husband ordered the cooked special and the server never brought it. She simply forgot I assume. At dinner, we waited at our table for 10 minutes before the server even came over to bring water. The dining room seemed very understaffed. People that came in after us received their dinner before we did. I booked three days prior to arrival for my birthday and our 12th wedding anniversary. I communicated this to the person on the phone. I have stayed at other places for special occasions and had the staff mention it at check-in, leave a basket in the room, etc. Not so much as a card was left for either occasion. Since I was booking three days out, I would have appreciated the person doing the booking mentioning that I should also book appointments at that time because it would be difficult to get them. I couldn't even get a massage the first day because everything was booked. All the limited experiences were full. Since we paid $2100 for one night, I would have appreciated knowing this in advance. Perhaps I would have booked for a later date. Lastly, the room itself was showing wear and tear on the outside and there was some landscape maintenance going on outside the room, so even the patio looked torn up. When my husband turned on the outdoor shower, cockroaches came out of the rocks. I don't consider myself a high-maintenance guest by any means. But having been to Miraval in the past and considering the cost we paid for only one night, I really expected a lot more. Particularly of the service. When we checked out they didn't even bring our car around to the lobby. We had to walk out to the back parking lot to retrieve it. I have always loved Miraval, but I will definitely think again before booking a stay. Things just were not at the level they should have been for such a renowned resort.

2  Thank ambera145
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

We are honored you chose to celebrate your wedding anniversary and birthday with us at Miraval. However, I am deeply saddened that your experience did not live up to you previous stay and expectations. We encourage our guests to book their Miraval experiences at least 6 weeks in advance as spa services and programming do become fully committed. We strive to ensure this messaging is communicated during the pre-arrival experience, and will evaluate how this was miscommunicated to you so we can improve our processes. I want to thank you so much for your return visits to Miraval over the years. I do understand that for guests like you and your husband, who have seen the resort evolve, especially after our acquisition by Hyatt, might attribute any changes to our new partnership. I can ensure you that Hyatt has demonstrated a genuine respect and reverence for our resort. Their desire is to keep the tone at Miraval as it is and as it has always been. It’s what makes us special. Nevertheless, I will take your feedback to my management team as we truly value each and every one of our guests and want to create meaningful and rewarding experiences for all. Thank you for visiting us.