“Fish and Chips YUMMY!!”

Becky's Seafood
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 20 July 2016

My kids and I wanted to try the fresh haddock while we were in Maine. We all got the fish and chips from Becky's. It was hot and cooked to order. We got to eat outside at the picnic tables and watched the boats in the water. The fish was excellent and the fries were great. We loved the coleslaw!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

For a small "road side" stand, the food was remakably good. I got into town late an they were the only place open for a fast meal. It was recommended by the clerk in my motel so I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. I had the chicken nuggets with fries and it was made fresh while I waited and it wasn't the standard pre-formed McDonald's type nuggets, it was real chicken!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We tried a variety of items to share, and they were all good. This is a food truck along the main road, and is mainly for take-out. The fish sandwich was delicious, but the fries were a little soggy - probably because they were traveling in a closed container. The lobster roll was not the best ever, nor was it the worst, and there was plenty of meat on the sandwich. The smoked salmon was a huge hit. Reasonable prices. Most of the food is fried, know that before you stop here.

1  Thank songbird5212
Reviewed 13 January 2016

We had fish sandwiches, which were excellent. And they were so big that we saved part of them for lunch the next day. Parking is a little tight if there are more than a few cars.

1  Thank Donald G
Reviewed 2 December 2015

We love eating at diners, and after reading reviews on TripAdvisor about Becky's, we had this stop on our list of things to do while visiting this part of Maine for the first time. I got so excited when I spotted it on the side of the road!! We ordered Haddock and fries. We had never heard of Haddock and had no idea what it would taste like. It was delicious!! My husband still talks about how good it was and he's a finicky fish eater. Also bought Salmon sticks to take with us, because of the reviews read, and ate them the next day. Oh my!!

1  Thank ilovelighthouses