1,538 results
All reviews classic hotel glass elevator front desk walk in closet junior suite an older hotel sitting area beautiful hotel valet parking heart of downtown valet service street noise king bed rhode island fitness center federal hill brown university
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. We happened to be during the PVD festival so we were in a prime spot however forced to valet for $28 since it was mobbed. We got a suite which was nice and spacious. Staff at check in was friendly but other than that they don't go out of their way to smile and say hello. This hotel reminds me a little of the Waldorf in that it's nice, but dated. The bathrooms are not nice, very small, no vanity to lay out products. No pool at the hotel. Room service was the worst I've seen. She made our beds but didn't tidy up like most service do. It was clean, beds are nice and comfy, and again-great location, but I'm going to try my luck at another hotel next time I'm in town. Starbucks in the lobby is a nice touch but they were so slow the morning I went.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Erik B, Front Office Manager at Providence Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Thank you for your feedback. There are so many small disappointments mentioned, that added up seem to have made your stay very bland and unworthy of a return visit. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to show you how great our staff and property really is. Please contact me directly (401-455-3064) if your travels bring you back to the area and I will ensure a much better experience for you.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Beds are very comfortable, BUT paid for suite to have kitchenette to avoid eating out every meal but NO plates, cups, utensils -- just lots of empty cabinets. Bathroom TINY. Suite overlooked parking lot. For $600+ a night? Wifi connection was very slow, Breakfast service in restaurant was HORRIBLE -- mixed fruit = tiny bowl of pineapple after 30 minute wait..., line at Starbucks to avoid restaurant next day was 15 people long... It was graduation weekend, but still. Wish we had stayed at the Hampton Inn, not worth the price difference

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Erik B, Front Office Manager at Providence Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm sorry we were unable to create a better experience for you. I have shared your comments with our staff so we can work towards remedying these fixable issues. We had made an operational decision to only stock the cabinets with china , glass, silverware, pots and pans upon request, however there should have been a note card on the counter top explaining that process. I apologize again that this was not made clear.

We want you know how important you are and how much we appreciate you being a HHonors member. I know we are better than what has been shown and would love the opportunity to prove that

Thank you again for reaching out and we truly hope to see you again soon.

Erik Berlied
Front Office Manager
Hilton Curio
eberlied@providencebiltmore.com
401-455-3064

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great hotel, service, and atmosphere. Location was very well-suited to our requirements. Super quiet (we were on the 9th floor). (Hmmm, I am required to lengthen my text so I am entering this sentence as filler.)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Haha. Short and sweet. We appreciate the feedback and are happy you enjoyed yourself.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

What a great hotel if you want a classy hotel with GREAT staff in the middle of Providence. Really elegant hotel. Rooms are wonderful. Staff was extremely friendly. My wife used the spa and loved it. Can't go wrong here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for such a great review. It is always nice to hear that our staff is making such a good impression. We are the only hotel in the area with a full service Spa and they do a fantastic job servicing our guest. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This hotel does not provide useful accommodations or service to business travelers. I stayed in April, heat was turned off, had to request a space heater. Room service was ordered, it did not come (was just a bowl of fruit), requested a wake up call, wake up call was never received. The internet is terribly slow and unreliable, waste of time even trying.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for not being able to create a better experience for you. Its sound like a very frustrating stay. I want to assure you that the experience you encountered with our heat has been rectified and there is a larger capital project that will be implanted before the next seasonal change. We are also expanding our bandwidth with our current provider which will boost our WIFI accessibility tremendously.

I want you know how important you are to us as a business traveler and HHonors member. I will be adding an additional 40,000 points to your account and hope that you see the efforts we are making to secure your future business.

Erik Berlied