1,239 results
All reviews coffee bar karaoke bar bunk beds german restaurant hipster hotel great design cocktail lounge cool vibe yoga mat cool hotel rain shower old fashioned shower stall old school queen room rooms are small donuts
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

It is overpriced for what it is

There is a karaoke bar below which if you face it u will be woken up guaranteed

A coffee is NYc price

Not worth the $$$$

It’s a old catholic place sold to ???

Now it’s better to stay at courtyard by Marriott

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Old school downtown hotel revamped w a modern and unique vibe. The Dean added something to our experience making me feel that chain hotels are booooring ;-) I hope they do well; Bolt coffee has a retail counter and North has your food and drink!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My wife and I spent one night here, a quick getaway from the kids to celebrate her birthday. This trendy hotel that used to be a brothel was perfect to make it feel like we had traveled far away to a cosmopolitan city or even back in time, when we really just came in from the suburbs.
As charming as the building was, the staff made this an awesome experience. Friendly, helpful and welcoming, they even left a complimentary bottle of champagne in our room with birthday greetings.
My wife was totally in love with the big, comfy bed.
The place includes a karaoke bar — perfect for a birthday party, a speakeasy-style bar, a coffee bar and a restaurant.
The speakeasy and the bathroom were decorated with topless art — tasteful enough that my wife and her friends loved it — which added to the aura and mystique of staying in a former brothel.
We loved it so much that we’re already planning a return visit.

Room tip: The Guardian Suites are spacious, comfortable and reasonably priced
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. There was a chilled bottle of champagne upon arrival (not included) and the room was just as expected. Simple, clean, minimal and hip - just my style. The added bonus is that this is a dog friendly hotel and we brought our small cairn terrier! We got complimentary treats for him at the front desk, made locally. It was nice to stay at such a lovely hotel which also allows dogs. We also loved North, which has been our favorite restaurant for a few years now. It was a nice change to be able to come to Providence and stayover after eating there, since we are from Boston. The Dean was everything we needed for our stay but a coffee included from Bolt would have been the icing. Also, kudos on the coffee, it was delicious anyway.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The dean hotel is a steal! Lots of little charms here! An very soothing if you are by yourself or if you need a place to comfort as a couple. Every door you step behind is as relaxing as comforting as the hotel it self. Very good

Trip type: Travelled on business