“Fantastic Dinner”
Review of Andino's

Andino's
Reserve with OpenTable
Andino's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 898 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The shuttle driver at the Providence Marriott Downtown recommended this restaurant to go to prior to a show at PPAC. We were extremely pleased with our dinner! Started out with delicious oysters during happy hour, I ordered the Veal/Eggplant Parmigiana which was beyond fantastic. Very generous portion and I would say it's the best Veal/Eggplant Parmigiana I have every had! And I have eaten a lot of Italian food - even had the thrill of going to Italy in 2014! I am coming back next month to see another play and plan to make a reservation at Andino's!

Mary R, General Manager at Andino's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you!!! I am glad you enjoyed your experience!!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stopped in for a late lunch after the Providence College b-ball game. We were a party of five. Our waitress was lovely; helpful and efficient. They offered a three course lunch special that I took advantage of for $15.95. The menu is quite diverse featuring traditional Italian dishes. Enjoyable experience.

Mary R, General Manager at Andino's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you Annmarie!!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here and had an amazing lunch. The special lunch on the back of the menu is a great choice. 3 courses and huge portions for less than $16. We didn’t have a reservation so it was lucky we got there early because the place totally filled up. I had wine with lunch - it was very good and a generous pour. Can’t say enough about this place. Highly recommended!

Mary R, General Manager at Andino's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Awesome meal at this restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Nice selection of wine and cocktails. Pasta and sauces are made fresh, as is the bread. Caesar salad was one of the best I've had in a long time. Be sure and make a reservation!

Mary R, General Manager at Andino's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Very pleasant atmosphere and friendly waiter. My hotel recommended the restaurant and suggested that I order the "Sirloin ala Mamma". Good suggestion! Active bar crowd was near my table and noise was a bit high at times but soon I did not notice it.

Mary R, General Manager at Andino's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Thank you Fredrick What could we have done to make it a five star review!