“Great Greek Food!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: College Hill
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This place was great. The service was great, the food was terrific, and the prices were very reasonable. I've not been to many Greek restaurants but this was definitely the best. There is not much room for dining in so we walked down the street to enjoy a terrific falafel and gyro.

1  Thank Nathan D

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch and was pleasantly greeted by a gentleman ready to design my personalized falafel sandwich. Think Qdoba -- where they give you the numerous toppings of your choice. Fast service with a smile. Delicious!! Good falafel is tough to find! One order of fries was plenty for 3 of us. Very busy but they move quickly. Seating inside and out. Found metered parking on street nearby.

1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went on a very busy rainy Saturday at lunch. Miracliously, a table opened up for us after we had been in, gave up, went across the street, and went back in again because we realized this was our best lunch option. My husband loved the HUGE Greek salad with steak. I had the steak wrap. You go thru the line (similar to a Subway restaurant line up, but WAY better) and you tell them what you want on it. Large portions. Bottled waters and sodas available.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We were here twice over the weekend. My daughter loved the chicken Caesar pocket. I loved the falafel and grape leaves. The gyro was not the best I've had but good. There is a counter with chairs and booths in the back but most people ordered their lunch to go. The line moves quickly and served with a smile. It was quick food and very yummy.

1  Thank Trigirl50
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Very nice quick lunch wraps if you like gyros, kabobs, hummos and other greek sandwich food.

I have been there twice and neither time had a line - but I think that is because we were there off peak. I think if there was a line on a busy night it would be a slightly different experience. But from my experiences the food was good, staff helpful and friendly and bathroom clean.