Los Andes
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife has been a few times and raves about the food. It's a 40 minute ride from home so I wasn't in any rush to go. She brought home leftovers and I couldn't believe how good it was. So we made a point to go for our anniversary.

It's off the beaten path in Providence but that didn't stop the hordes of customers from packing the residential streets and waiting in line for an hour (we had reservations and got seated in five minutes). The ambiance fit the Peruvian/Bolivian theme and the wait staff was very friendly and professional. The drink and food menu had a large selection. I was not disappointed in any of my selections and will be returning in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying, I love this place and have never had a bad experience here. The food is always amazing, and the service is always friendly. This recent visit was no exception. I came here with a friend and ordered the ceviche martini and a pork dish, and my friend ordered one of the steak dishes, and we both greatly enjoyed our meal. The food was made even better by our friendly waiter (I believe his name was Wilmer), who made the whole experience enjoyable. I have a birthday coming up, and I'll definitely be returning to spend my evening here.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Dearest readers, we wed in Vermont, honeymooned on the Amalfi Coast, but for our first night as a married couple? We dined at Los Andes. The atmosphere is just lovely, with occasional classical guitar/live music, the service is friendly and authentic, and the food is really just addictive. This has become one of, if not our favorite restaurant. Make a reservation if you can, the line sometimes extends almost out the door. Bring cash for the valet - absolutely worth it, especially in colder weather. Most of all, skip lunch and make room to enjoy!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My husband had visited last year while attending a conference & couldn't wait to bring me here. It is hard to find a restaurant that offers everything (excellent service, wonderful atmosphere & incredible food). We started with Champinones Rellenos. Then my husband had Pescado a Lo Macho with the fish of the day (Monk Fish). I had Bisteca Andina & upgraded to the Ribeye. Absolutely no regrets. The portions were huge! Our server was always there to check on things. The manager even stopped by to ask how things were. They truly care. We told our server we liked spicy food. So, she let the chef know & also brought us a delicious side of homemade pepper sauce. It was spicy with incredible flavor! We had 2 drinks each, an appetizer & dinner for $106 dollars. That was a meal that was worth every penny! This is a place to bring your special date, friends & family. Don't miss out. If it's a nice night, be sure to request outdoor seating!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Wow!! Absolutely delicious . my wife and I have added this to one of our favorite restaurants. The food is plentiful and very well priced . Our server was poilite and very helpful in explaining there dishes . Will be back