1,822 results
All reviews outdoor pool free parking bluefin grille the concierge lounge bluefish shuttle service front desk staff this past weekend upon check the entire staff brown university new england federal hill rhode island convention center aqua downtown
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

This is not a very good hotel. Rooms are old and super dated. The wedding reception areas are too close to the rooms, so we heard everything up until midnight (music, drunk people). This is not ideal when traveling with kids. Service is poor, we asked for a crib and some guy came and basically just dropped off an unassembled pack n play and took off right away and didn't help us at all. Pool was closed. Lounge was closed on the weekend. Lots of weird and loud people hang out here at night on the weekends.

The only pluses- dog friendly with a reasonable fee and free parking.

Disappointed.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank seafoodben
PVDRI_JD, Public Relations Manager at Providence Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear bhan695,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize that you were able to hear the event from your room. We are sensitive to this and typically are sure to place those not affiliated with an event far away from it. It appears this was not the case for you and for that I am sorry. I will speak with the team this morning about the importance of this. I was very happy that you were traveling with your dog and that you found our pet policy so convenient. Our pool is going through some routine maintenance so that it will be gorgeous for the summer season. Our poolside lounge AQUA will be opening on the 12th of May and we hope you will return and experience our resort in the city. If you would like to discuss you experience further, please do not hesitate to contact Becky at riannone@marriottprovidence.com

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff was fantastic especially at the bar. Great food and wonderful service. Thank you for wonderful stay. I will always stay at Marriott providence I will be there again next week May 10th, looking forward for have this amazing food again.

Stayed: April 2017

Dear amr s,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. Our culinary team is award-winning and out whole team strives to deliver the best experiences and service in the city! We'll see you very soon!
Best regards and safe travels,

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I had the privilege of staying at this property for work a week or so back. There is not enough things I can say about the hotel, staff, and location. The lobby is spacious and exciting; the bar had amazing service, thank you Bethany and Donnie for making it great! When I checked in Todd was fantastic and was able to help me with some outstanding items I needed done for work. The room was clean, spacious, and had great amenities. The bed was so comfortable I almost slept in too! I can not wait to go back, this is the place to stay whenever I am in Providence.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank McMCSwift

Dear Mario C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Bethany, Donnie and Todd are all excellent associates. We will be sure to recognize them for making your stay so great! So glad to hear you had such a great night's sleep! Our poolside lounge, AQUA, will be opening for the season on May 12. Hope to see you poolside!
Jennifer Dahler. Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of attending a learning session at the Providence Marriott. I cannot stress enough how wonderful and accommodating everyone was. The level of service we received was second to none! The food was fantastic and service impeccable. Thank you for a wonderful three days!

Mark

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Christian M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was so pleased to read that your meeting was such a success. I will be sharing your feedback with the hotel team. It was our pleasure to serve you. We hope to see you soon!
Best regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This hotel is always a pleasure to visit. The staff across every departments is warm and professional. We had an amazing awards banquet and this hotel would be a great place for a wedding or a social party or fundraiser. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear JKelly2015,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. It was great ro read that your awards banquet was such a success. Our award-winning culinary team is the best in the state. Thank you for recommending us.
Jennifer Dahler Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications