Bruce and Loretta were great. From the time we checked in to check out. We stayed 2 nights in the new condos. Full size fridge, full oven, microwave, dishwasher, king size bed, DVD player, flat screen TV etc. Our room was right on Fall River which was covered in snow! We could still hear the water in the river running even though it's winter and there isn't much runoff this time of year...still it's nice to listen to running water. As other reviews said it's a very short walk to downtown Estes. Bruce was there for breakfast every morning for neighborly conversation. We felt like we were a part of their family. Everyday we saw Elk all over the property. One morning an Elk walked right through the parking lot. They have an indoor pool and a hot tub. In the breakfast loft they have a huge wall mounted flatscreen...it's huge! They also have puzzles and board games for families. Nice place and we will be going back in spring or fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge