Stayed at the Discovery Lodge with our family at the end of July this year and had a fantastic time. The corner room we had was larger than normal rooms which made for a great time with extra space. While staying there, you are walking distance away from downtown Estes Park, Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church, the bus station and Safeway grocery store. After hiking mountains in the morning most days, it was nice to come back to our room and the grounds. There is a nice playground/swing set for kids, horseshoe game which my family really enjoyed, and a nice path around the lodges. For golfers out there, you are right near the course and can see it from your window. Spectacular views of the Front Range. Only downside was that the WiFi was spotty so we had to use the main computer at the Lodge Office for printing off plane tickets, etc. Had a wonderful time here and we will definitely be returning upon our next visit to the beautiful mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park