All reviewsthe riverroom was cleandoor steprooms are smallsliding glassfront desk ladyan updatecouple nightsoff seasonrustic charma king size beda great place to stayvisiting estes parkflat screenrmnp entranceyear anniversaryfirst floor
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Great location, friendly and informative check in. Two stories but no elevator needed. Close parking to all rooms. Pool was ok, putting green was a nice bonus. We loved the mountain decor of the rooms. They have nice amenities in the room. Elk around property. I would definitely stay here again. They are very close to the RMNP and out of the Estes Park crowds!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

When I think about a mountain hotel, this is what I picture. It's nestled among trees with a river running through the property with seating available for relaxing. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was nice and friendly and the other guests were quiet. It's a 1.5 mile walk into town or you can take the free shuttle, which has a stop in front of the hotel. (I highly recommend taking the free shuttle around town). There is a restaurant on site but we didn't try it. I love that the doors have screens on them so you can let in the mountain air. This will be my preferred hotel when visiting Estes Park from now on.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jenhaddock
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed at Nicky's for two nights and enjoyed it so much. The beds were comfortable and the location is perfect to tour the Rocky Mountains. We ate breakfast at their restaurant and it was delicious. There is a screen door and a window in the room for fresh air ventilation. We will definitely be back when visiting Estes Park.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

If you're looking for pillow-top mattresses or Sleep Number beds, this place may not be for you. But, if you want a place away from the crowds, right on the river, with rustic charm, an outdoor pool, and an award-winning steakhouse on site, this place will do nicely. It's reminiscent of some of the travel lodges my parents took us to growing up; wooden plank balconies, a horseshoe game tucked away in the upper parking area, a pool in the woods. There is an ice machine, but no soda or snack machines. But, if you want a can of pop, you can buy it from the front desk. My sister, son, and nephew and I had a great time.

Room Tip: Upper floors may have less foot traffic noise from above..
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Nature on you're door step here. Wild turkeys, Chipmonks, marmots all in the car park at the back. Quaint cabins. Need a bit of an update. Location is just outside Estes so away from the crowds and closer to the park entrance. Stacey, the receptionist was very helpful. Nice outdoor pool. It's a bit pricey but the location is good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family