“Always a favorite!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Egg & I
Ranked #3 of 129 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Loveland, CO
“Always a favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

LOVE the Egg and I, both Estes Park and Loveland, CO locations are great. Eaten there for years and never been disappointed once. Their breakfasts are top notch. I get the cambridge skillet, topped with an egg and hollendaise. So yummy, also their wheat pancakes are good and sometimes we get lunch- Arizona turkey sandwich is also yummy.

1 Thank COchicky

• Korean first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Food. Excellent Service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Greeter was accurate with 10 min wait time estimate. Restaurant is bright, clean and airy.
My son and I enjoyed eggs, potatoes, sausage and a delicious steel cut oatmeal. Server was very pleasant and efficient. Definately recommend the Egg and I !

• Visited February 2012
Windsor, Colorado
“Always great soup and sandwich for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

The Egg and I is a regular lunch stop for us. All of the soups and sandwiches we have tried there are wonderful. They do close at 2:00 pm. Our most recent visit, we had the chicken, apple, walnut salad on grilled raisin bread with chicken tortilla soup. The portions are generous and the soup was hearty. The place is always so clean and the staff is very friendly. This is a franchise that started in Fort Collins, Colorado. The atmosphere is local diner, comfortable and warm.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank fv1989
San Diego, California
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

We ate here a couple of times during our trip because there was enough variety to please the 5 people in our party-- different pancakes, omelets, etc. They had a nice kids' menu, too. They also gave crayons and dinosaurs for the kids to play with. The hazelnut coffee was tasty, too.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Denver, Colorado
“dependable breakfast choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

A nice friendly place with a good selection of breakfast food. I've been to it a number of times in Estes Park and other places in Colorado. I couldn't tell the special coffee blend from regular coffee -- it was a little on the weak side.

Visited December 2011