Silver Moon Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$213
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$139
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$190
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$170
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$165
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

4 Seasons Inn on Fall River(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$199
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
US$159
StoneBrook Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$249
1,210 results
All reviewsbalcony roomfamily unitpark entranceroadside motelheated poolgreat place to staygreat view of the mountainsconvenient locationwould stay here againoffice staffcomfortable bedsroad noisehiking trailscoffee makerthree nightsestes park areamini fridge
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Alpine Trail Ridge was perfect for me and my husband. Close to RMNP entrance and close to town, shopping and restaurants. The amenities were great, mini fridge, microwave, Wi-Fi. Everyone at the front desk were helpful and friendly. The weather was so nice we even got to enjoy the heated pool, and I was so thankful for the hot tub after a horse back ride or long day of hiking. We definitely want to go back one day. Thanks to everyone at Alpine Trail Ridge.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tom C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you so much for your great comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

First let me say the hotel is clean and located away from all the town and noise. The desk help is friendly and helpful. The remodeled rooms are nicely done, but...they could only do so much with the old structure. The walls are thin so you hear the neighbors conversations. The bathroom was small but nicely remodeled. They did have plenty of towels and other items in the bath. There was a minifrig, microwave, little coffee pot and good sized flat screen TV. We loved the pillows since so many are too FAT. The air conditioner worked and the heater did as well, but it was very loud. Our room was pretty small but we were not there much. You don't go to the mountains to stay in the hotel! They even had discounts for a couple of eating establishments.
The price was fair and lower than some places in Estes Park so this could be just the hotel you are looking for.

Room Tip: Our room was located right behind the office and we still had a nice view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tom C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thanks for your insight and good comments. The structure was built in the 60's and because of the building classification we are unable to change the structure so we did the best that we could on the interior. It's like you said: " You don't go to the mountains to stay in the hotel! "

Thanks again,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My family stayed at the alpine trail ridge in for 2 nights while visiting the Rockies. We stayed in the family unit which is two individual rooms separated with a door between them in the inside. The rooms were great and very clean. All amenities were there including fridge, microwave, coffee maker, tv..etc. In our opinion the bed was a little uncomfortable and took us a while to get to sleep. The shower is also on the small side. However we enjoyed our stay. It is also very close to the entrance of RMNP-I think less than 5 miles.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your great comments. Unfortunately motels can not duplicate your comfortable bed that you have at home. We try to get a bed that is good quality and meets most of our Guest's needs.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The room we stayed in was recently updated-very cute actually-but the room is small and the bathroom is tiny. There really isn't room to dress in the bathroom if you want to because you are sharing the room with others. I was disappointed there was no full length mirror, which would have helped in getting dressed for some family photos. The bed was not the most comfortable bed I've slept in. The room was very clean.

All of the staff, from the office management to housekeeping, were very professional and friendly.

Conveniently close to park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tom C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for your comments. Some of our rooms have smaller bathrooms due to the age of construction. We do try to address issues like the mirror and will see what we can do to fix that issue. As for the bed, unfortunately it is very hard to find a bed that fits all guests liking. I feel the same when I travel, while the bed is new, clean and flat, it's not like my bed at home. Thankfully, I am not on the road for weeks at a time and when I get home I have my comfortable bed.

We appreciate your comments, and thank you for your business. Your comments are how we learn and become better.

Tom Clifford, General Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Booked late and paid high season rates, but it was still worth it. First place I picked was remote, and without a car that was not going to work. Alpine Trail Ridge Inn (ATRI) was short walk to 2 (two) restaurants, grocery store/deli and laundromat, AND national park visitor center and park buses!(On this last one, sorry, no sidewalks yet, but paved road behind hotel also takes you there with less traffic. Note: restaurant next door being remodeled. There will be even more choice when it is done.

City shuttle (so called Brown route) stops right outside hotel. How about that!

Balcony room very convenient for drying my quick-dry hiking duds. Traffic a bit noisy, but so what - just keep the sliding glass door shut!

Sat 8/19 was my big hike day. I took a couple of packed early park shuttle buses to trailhead and struck out on the trail to Odessa Lake. It was magnificent, and the people I met on the way were the salt of the earth.

How is it I had no car? I took Amtrak Zephyr from San Francisco to Denver, probably the best passenger route in the US. Overnighted in Denver at historic downtown Oxford hotel, very close to amazing restored Union Station. Used Estes Park shuttle to get up to ATRI. Roomettes on Zephyr include meals and a hot shower.

I am going back to Colorado for sure - an American Switzerland.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms make it possible to dry your rinsed out hiking duds. Just be discrete.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Hikerdude2017
Tom C, General Manager at Alpine Trail Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

WOW ! What a great adventure, and we are very glad that you chose to stay with us.

Be safe on your journey, and Thank You.