Silver Moon Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$213
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$139
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
US$264
  • Restaurant
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$225
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$222
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$199
4 Seasons Inn on Fall River(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$199
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$140
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
US$158
StoneBrook Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$249
All reviewsquiet streetkeurig coffee makerwe've stayedeach morningclose to downtownbearcottagewildlifeamenitiesdecksolitudewoodsconvenience
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful find!! My husband and I felt so at home and when we make it back to Colorado, you can bet we will return here. Room was very clean and comfortable. Barbara is such a special person. Breakfast was the best! Even met a sweet neighbor, (I believe her name was Judy) at breakfast. Barbara was SO accommodating and informative. Recommended the Dunraven for dinner and we were very pleased with it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016

My husband and I have been coming to Barbara's Bed & Breakfast for 13 years! We first came here on our 1st Honeymoon! We just love this place and wouldn't go anywhere else. Barbara makes us feel right at home! The rooms are always so cozy and inviting, the wildlife and scenery are breathtaking, and the gourmet breakfast that Barbara makes herself is simply the BEST! We so enjoy Barbara and look forward to visiting with her every time we come to Estes Park! Barbara is an amazing lady! We buy gift certificates for family, friends and clients and always recommend Barbara's B & B!

Room Tip: Arlene's Room is the Best! Fireplace, large, jetted tub, cozy and comfy!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber P
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

It is a rare thing to see other cool looking places in town and not even care what it would be like to stay there.
Barb is amazing and there is nowhere else you should stay. We enjoyed our stay and left Estes Park with no doubt that we will be back someday, in Barb's Bnb.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015

This is a wonderful place to stay in Estes Park. The room was spacious and comfortable and the bathroom was a good size too. We loved sitting outside the room watching and listening to the local wildlife. Breakfast was huge and delicious. And our host Barbara was a gracious and charming. We had everything we needed and wished we could stay longer than two nights.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Stay here if you can! You will be pampered. You will be fed amazing food. You will sleep like royalty. Everthing about this was excellent. I can not find the right words to let you know just how much you will love this place. I want to stay here again and I want my best friends to stay here when they visit the mountains. Barbara is a Gem and a wealth of information. I felt like I was sleeping over at my best friend's and everything was perfect! It was like a dream and so much fun!!!

Room Tip: It is all perfect... you can't make a mistake here!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple