“EXCELLENT, No wait... PERFECT ! !”
Review of Barbara's B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Barbara's B&B
Ranked #13 of 20 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Stay here if you can! You will be pampered. You will be fed amazing food. You will sleep like royalty. Everthing about this was excellent. I can not find the right words to let you know just how much you will love this place. I want to stay here again and I want my best friends to stay here when they visit the mountains. Barbara is a Gem and a wealth of information. I felt like I was sleeping over at my best friend's and everything was perfect! It was like a dream and so much fun!!!

Room Tip: It is all perfect... you can't make a mistake here!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Staying at Barbara's feels like visiting a friend's home. Arlene's room was comfortable, roomy, and we loved the jetted tub, electronic fireplace on the wall, refrigerator, and especially the very comfortable bed. It was nice to have a private stairway to the upstairs. Morning brought a delightfully diverse breakfast, including homemade cinnamon rolls that were very hard to resist, even after devouring mountains of other delightful breakfast foods. We were enthralled by tales and photos of bears, mountain lions, and bobcats on the premises, while we watched an amazing variety of birds feed outside the huge windows. We'll definitely be going back and recommending Barb's to all friends!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Have stayed at this fantastic bnb for years - and many times during those years. Family and friends have fallen in love with it also. What a wonderful, caring, talented person Barbara is. Add excellent chef to the list. The bed and breakfast is so homey and decorated like out of a best selling magazine. Then add the wildlife and mountain views. What a place - not much else in the world can compare to this paradise!!! Thank You Barbara - great job!!

Room Tip: Each room is absolutely beautiful, comfy, and has excellent views. Sweet treats and beverages pro...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2015

We have stayed with Barbara many times when we travel to Estes Park. All of the rooms are lovely and the breakfasts are way more than you get at a typical B&B. The B&B is on the edge of town and nestled up in the side of a mountain, so it is quiet, yet within walking distance of the town and shopping. We have seen a variety of wildlife including hummingbirds [Barbara keeps those feeders full!], chipmunks, deer, elk, raccoons, and one time, a bear. We highly recommend Barbara's!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful time. Breakfast was amazing, my husband loved her fluffy eggs. I recommend this place to everyone. Barbara was very sweet n kind, made you feel welcomed and at home. Don't waste your money at some fancy place that doesn't know your name. Come to Barbara's she will take care of you. I will be back every time I'm in Estes park.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple