“worse place to stay bedding smelled like urin”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Hut Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 54 Restaurants in Crescent City
Reviewed 12 November 2017

do not stay here dishonest owner kareena is a big time drug attic and theif she stole my credit card and bought drugs with it

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I don't know why people have posted some awful reviews. I have always had very good food experiences at China Hut. The Mandarin duck is to die for. The owner is very nice. The place is always clean and tidy. I think those people who said it was dirty and terrible might be friends of another restaurant and are trying to get people to go to their friends place instead. You won't be unhappy with China Hut.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I had excellent Egg Foo Yung--crisp and fresh veggies, good sauce. My husband had chicken noodle soup that was unremarkable, and the shared egg rolls were downright unappealing. So 5 stars on one entree, 3 stars on another, and 0 on appetizer....overal 2.5.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Go to Wing Wah.. this is really the most horrible Chinese food I've had & dirty & old! It's pretty hard to mess up Chinese food, even Panda Express is 100% better than this place! I don't want to be mean but really?? I will never understand how they are still in business after all these years..Sorry!..:-(

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This was a wonderful dining experience. The restaurant is an old house. It is immaculate and very nicely decorated. We had a family style dinner. All was good but the chicken chow yuk was amazing! The service was impeccable also!