“Delicious Hawaiian food”
Review of 101 Hawaiian B B Q - CLOSED

101 Hawaiian B B Q
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The GPS sent us to the wrong place but we persisted. I expected a counter service place but it was menu and waitress. Immediately I knew we needed to order malasadas for dessert and they were wonderful. The entrees were tasty as well. My husband ordered the pineapple orange chicken--highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Eat here every time I'm in Crescent City because it has reliably good food for lunch or diner. The Teriyaki Beef with noodles is always good. Reasonable Price. Service is fast and courteous.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We grabbed food to go. Food was delivered fast. We ordered the kahlua pork and teriyaki chicken. The chicken was really good but the pork didn't seem to have a lot of flavor. Macaroni salad was good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was a good place to try something new. The food just ok but I got a lot for my money. The workers were friendly and the restaurant was clean.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is a must try ! We really enjoy the Hawaiian food here ! They have a great menu and plenty to choose from

Date of visit: April 2018