“Everything was piping hot”

Wing Wah Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Crescent City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We got our order to go and by the time we got home and ate the food was still piping hot. Delicious as well. Their chicken fried rice was awesome. The pot stickers aweome. We had several dishes and everything was great. A little pricy but I think it's the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Travelling out of Canada down the Oregon Coast and Northern California, stayed over at Crescent City, had found Wing Wah Restaurant on Trip Advisor and loved it! All the dishes were delicious, great portions. Great service too, staff were attentive, quick and very friendly. The meal was a welcome change to so many of the places touting "world's best clam chowder!"

Reviewed 30 June 2016

My wife and I found this hole in the wall restaurant and we wanted Chinese. The staff was courteous and friendly and took care of us immediately. The booth was clean as did the overall restaurant. I ordered the Chicken with Snowpeas and thought it was fine. If you go to Crescent City it would be a good place to eat.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We eat hear often. Will continue to eat hear. They are very frindly, and the service is great. We can walk hear from where we park our motor home, about one block. Never have ate desert, always been to full. They are always makeing improvement. Very clean. Will eat her again. Just be hungry, becuse you are served a lot of good.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Wing Wah quickly became my favorite Chinese restaurant shortly after we moved into the area 8 years ago. Portions are large. Spicy dishes are spicy. The place can get busy for dinner, especially during the summer when there are a lot of tourists in town. At 6 pm on a Thursday the place was full. Eat in or take out. After a recent dentist appointment I didn't want to do a lot of chewing so I stopped for a take-out container of the special house Wor Wonton Soup and an order of pot stickers (dumplings).