“Raspberry Turnover”

Victoria Station Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Putnam
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Stopped in with my wife for a cup of coffee and a snack. We were surprised at all the dessert selections that were available. My wife decided on a scone and I had a raspberry turnover. The coffee was excellent, the desserts fresh and delicious. We will be back to try many more of these delightful desserts.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Stopped in to purchase desert for a family dinner - very difficult to decide - each desert is unique and sinful!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My best friend and I stopped in for a snack and some coffee after hours of antiquing and we loved it. The place is so cozy! We both ordered lemon squares (I thought it was too tart but my friend loved it) and a flavored coffee. We both enjoyed our food and drinks. We love the atmosphere. We joked we wished we had a place like this to study in when we were in college! Love it and we will be back!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Great place to stop and have desserts and coffee. A group of 4 of us went and shared 4 different desserts all where great! The outdoor sitting area on a warm evening was wonderful.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We passed this cafe four times, and the chalkboard sign saying that their homemade ice cream was made fresh daily enticed us. Especially, since the weather was warm (almost hot), and we like ice cream.

One day (9/19) we decided to stop in and get some of this ice cream. We had never been here before, but the place is lovely, both the inside, and the outside flower bedecked patio. When we entered, we looked around for the ice cream flavor menu, as all their menus are on the wall. We did not see it, walked around the counter, and glanced everywhere. All this time, there were 4-6 employees standing around chatting. I went up to them, and nobody even looked in my direction. Finally, I said, "Excuse me.....". I asked about the menu, and it seems it had not been placed in a visible spot.

However, since they were not interested in being helpful, we were no longer interested in their ice cream.

2  Thank NYU62