“Coffee and pastry ”

Victoria Station Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Putnam
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very cool place reminds me of internet cafe excellent coffee and pastry goods seating area is small and quaint great place for coffee and a chat with friends good to visit after eating at local restaurants for coffee and dessert

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I take my mother in law here almost every week to enjoy an awesome cup of coffee/ latte and to enjoy a dessert and people watch. She loves it. For the prices we should be waited at table. My only complaint. But everything is delicious. It is a nice location.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to stop by and get coffee. Always pleasant staff and an incredible interior that represents Putnam's historical past of antiquing well!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

First visit. Friendly staff. Asked almost immediately if we wanted to sample any of the flavors. I had "PB cup" and my fiancé had "maple walnut". PB was perfect with appropriate small PB cup pieces but the maple walnut was "grainy" with few walnuts. Maybe an off day for the maple walnut. We would go back and try again!! Overall very happy!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Go with your sweet tooth and coffee love! Wonderful old school coffee house with quirky architecture. We love getting a caramel macchiato in a mug with a design swirl, and picking out a sweet dessert. My favorite is the eclair, mmm.... Check it out, you will love it!