See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Everything about this motel was bad. The bathroom was dirty the drain broken, and the shower rod about to fall off. The pool was dirty, the fire alarm was broken and the lamps were broken. As we pulled in the police were arresting one of the many homeless people that crowded every corner. It sits on the edge of a shady neighborhood where a husband and wife had a screaming match half the night. We were very nervous the whole stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback on your recent stay. Please allow me to offer my most sincere apologies that your stay did not live up to expectations. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service so I am terribly sorry that we let you down on this occasion. I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back at some stage in the future and restore your faith in our service.

Best Regards,
Sonny Patel

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Front desk refused to give us 5 pool towels because "they need them for other guests!" We were laying down watching tv and the phone rings... Answer and the guy from the front desk says he's calling because of a noise complaint so i tell him yea i hear the noise too but dont know where it's coming from.. Awhile later another call.. Then another saying he was just in the room under us and could hear the noise so I say well come to my room and see that we are all laying down watching tv NOT making noise! He hangs up on me.. then.. Awhile later after all 3 kids are asleep theres a knock on the door and now hes going off saying its our fault that now he has to give the people downstairs their room for free because of the noise we were making!! Wtf! How many times does a guest have to tell you its not us making the dam noise for you to believe us.. Our peace was disturbed multiple times for Nothing. And he couldnt even Apologize! My family wont be staying there again! The price might have been cheaper but so was the customer service! We did finally get an apology but it was from a different employee..

Date of stay: March 2018