All reviews security guard parking lot great hotel balloon fiesta old town room was clean off the highway booked this hotel hot water front desk staff a great stay easy access would stay here again waffles casey luggage property
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Room was fine and did not have the issues the last 2 reviewers mentioned. NO elevator was a downer. Wife has a bad leg. I have stayed at worst motels in my life and the price was fair, breakfast was free and free drink nights offered. Not sure if just for the Balloon festival or all the time. Easy on and off I-25 and I-40

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Albuquerque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

crucesdave,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the I-25 and I-40. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Room was spacious, bed was comfortable, Breakfast bar was very good if you went to the morning session of the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta there is a grab and go breakfast.
The property is easy on and off interstate and 7 miles to the Balloon Fiesta parking. All of the staff was very helpful with all of our needs.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor which there was no outside noise.

Dear JeffNashville_TN,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Comfort Inn & Suites Albuquerque Downtown Hotel. Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very
pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Room was fine, hotel location was easy to get to, and overall it's a good overall value just like most comfort suites. Except for the room above me with the bed squeaking for 5 hours every night. When I call a front desk in a hotel to explain that a bed has been squeaking for hours, it's pretty clear what's going on.

I'm not a fan of human trafficking, I'm not a fan of hotels that don't train their employees to respond to it, and I'm not a fan of not being able to sleep because of it. Get your stuff together. Call the APD yourself for what is very obviously some dude taking advantage of your hotel and helpless girls.

I get that there is a lot of traffic on balloon weeks, but that is no excuse to let your hotel become a brothel. If you need to hire a cop to walk-around your lobby then do it. If you need to upgrade your security staff and procedures then do it.

Dear Kalei K,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. I deeply regret to hear of this happening in our hotel regarding the prostitution and I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim. I hope our services and accommodations will exceed your expectations during your next visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel was wonderful. Casey at the desk was extra helpful. Rooms were very comfortable. Shuttle to the balloon fiesta ($45 with ticket) was convenient. Our room had a fridge. Weck’s next door is great for breakfast. Unfortunately, the room above us creaked CONSTANTLY. 9pm-2am and seemingly all afternoon next day when we were trying to nap. We have no idea how anyone could move or walk so much in a hotel room. You go to the bed and sleep, right? Maybe get up to bathroom, then back to bed. Most of the night it creaked quite loudly like someone was pacing around for hours. We travel lots and have never had this happen. The hotel needs bulldozed and rebuilt.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear PattyB789,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with the bathroom. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival to this hotel we was a bit skeptical due to the location but upon checking in everything was wonderful. We were up graded to a suite and after the small suites we had have in previous night stops, this one really made us happy. My fiancé travels frequently for business so we were redeeming points for this visit. Everything was clean and quiet and the staff was nothing but professional. Our only complaint is a petty one. The luggage cart was small. Unfortunately we overpack always and it took 2 trips to get all the luggage and stuff in. We didn't have breakfast due to us planning on a big lunch. But the cookies on check in were yummy. I popped it into the microwave and it was just like a hot one from my mom's kitchen. He plans on coming thru again on business and is hoping he can stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Albuquerque Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear R1964,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We are truly pleased to learn that our team member provided excellent service to you and your fiancee. We welcome you to visit our hotel again in the near future. Have a great day!