All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean sandia casino would stay here again sleeper sofa sitting area the breakfast area great room upon check stayed nights living room parking lot up to date easy access nice stay indoor pool
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Wow, The rooms were great and very clean. I loved the bed and slept like a baby. The staff was friendly. They offer a very good breakfast which is included with your stay.
Great bang for your dollar. I will stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We stayed 2 nights here and enjoyed our stay very much. Nathaniel and Hector were very hospitable and kind. The room was huge! Very clean. we very much would stay again if we are in Albuquerque. Thanks for the warm hospitality!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback and have shared it with my staff. We hope to see you the next time you are in Albuquerque. Thank you again for your business and time.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Room was clean and updated. Food was good with some verity (omelets, biscuits & gravy, waffles, rolls, muffins, cereal, etc.). However, the handicap room was a little to narrow for my wife's wheelchair to maneuver easily.
Staff was friendly and were helpful

Room tip: look at accessible room to assure your wheelchair will maneuver okay
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing our online survey regarding your stay. We are happy to hear you had a good stay. Our free hot breakfast offers many options for all. I'm sorry to hear the handicap room was a bit too cozy for your wife's wheel chair. Your feedback is important to us and we will use this information to make improvements. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

One of the reasons I picked this place it claims it is a smoke free hotel and since I am very allergic to tobacco smoke that is a biggie for me. The hotel is smoke free but they allow smoking directly outside of the main entry doors so to check in you have to walk thru a cloud of smoke. when I mentioned this to a staff member there response was that people could use one of the side doors.
The second issue is I reserved a ADA accessible room but when I checked in I was told I had a regular room and that the hotel only looks at the reservations the morning of the reservation and then assigns rooms that morning and that morning all of the ADA rooms had already been filled by the motel. My two choices were to take a regular room or get a refund.
So bottom line if you do not like tobacco smoke be prepared to use one of the side doors not the covered main entry and if your requesting ADA room you might get you might not.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank okiegeezer
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

After spending almost 2 weeks out west, I stayed in the best hotel of the 4 I booked. This Comfort Suit room exceeded not only my expectations but was a step up from the same hotel in Santa Fe a few days earlier. Fortunately, my room was on the third floor and tucked in the back of the hotel away from the street.

The room itself was more than I expected. You walk into a modest living space with a cold out coach and a tv. The bathroom is of a decent size and was more up to date than any of the 4 hotels in which I stayed. Then the king sized bed was very comfortable and there was a second tv for your viewing pleasure in spite of the terrible line up on Direct TV.

To top things off, this room had a refrigerator which worked well and a functioning air conditioner unit which worked well although it was a bit noisy. You can't have it all.

The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. I would definitely stay at this hotel upon visiting Albuquerque again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ComfortSuitesABQ, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your past stay at Comfort Suites in Albuquerque. We are very happy to hear that your stay was one of the best out in the west. We strive to provide our guest with excellent service. Your words serve as an encouragement to our whole team. Thank you again for your great review and we hope to see you again the next time you're in ABQ.

Kind Regards,