1,213 results
All reviews native american theme artist rooms the indoor outdoor pool taco cabana front desk unique hotel new mexico hot tub sandia mountains bed was comfortable definitely stay here again balloon festival upon check teepee lobby starbucks southwest
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and celebrated our 32nd aniversary along with our three dogs.Our three days at the Nativo lodge was was very inviting.Our roomm was clean and quite the king bed we just melted in it was great..The staff was spot on.Thanks eveyone keep up the great work.Can't wait to see next time

Trip type: Travelled with family
Yvonne R, Manager at Nativo Lodge Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Happy Anniversary!
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel to help you celebrate 32 years! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you again. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived much later than planned and was quite tired. Sandra, my host when I arrived, was like a beautiful light at the end of a long and dark tunnel. Her smile lifted my spirits! She made my check-in very easy. Sandra was extremely professional and attentive. She informed me where to find food nearby, as the in house restaurant was temporarily closed due to upgrading. Every time I walked through the lobby, Sandra would greet me by name and with a warm smile. She made me feel welcomed, just like I was at home away from home. As for the room, it was spacious and very comfortable allowing me to relax and get my work done in the evenings. I was staying for a week and enjoyed every bit of it. The next time I stay in Albuquerque, I will definitely be staying at the Nativo Lodge. And I look forward to being greeted by the absolute best host that I have ever met. Sandra, thank you for your kindness and hospitality!
-Jeremy-

As for the Lodge in general, the architecture and artistic design were quite impressive. Although I didn't stay in one of the art rooms, Local artists have decorated the walls of some of the rooms. I think that it is wonderful of the ownership to help local artists get their name known.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank osbornjeremy
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The hotel rooms were very unique with native american paintings done by professional artists. Had a nice view of the city but you could also get a great view of the Sandia mountains. Room was clean and spacious with a comfortable bed. Great location easy access to the freeway and is close to nearby restaurants. Sandra and Emily at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Sandra helped store my luggage before my check in time and Emily answered all my questions in a timely manner. Britni Lujan recommended this hotel and I'm glad she did. Everyone at this hotel is super friendly and very professional. Thank you for a great stay!

Room tip: Room closer to the elevator was better so you didn't have to walk as far.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank GlobeTrotting818774
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Convenient location right next to freeway. Some rooms are painted by local artists. Hotel has good view of the mountains to the east. Has a 5 story atrium. Assistant manager Sandra listened to our suggestions and gave us a discount on the room. Suggestions were: a safe in the room; USB charging ports, little refrigerator, complementary breakfast. Starbucks and other places to eat are nearby.

Room tip: See notes above. Good location, nice view from 5th floor, these are the artist painted rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeffnelson4
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. A few funky kinks they didn’t have any extra pillows. I thought this was strange. Overall had a good stay for 4 nights. Really neat hotel with cool artwork and plenty of culture. Had a great time in Albuquerque

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple