“Still decent, but the quality is slipping ”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 1,817 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Uptown
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at Bravo Cucina Italian, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have gone to Bravo many times in the last 5 years and went today with family. Our favorites include the shrimp Napoli appetizer and their NYstrip steak, which you can only find on the dinner menu which you simply have to ask for. These are generally usually outstanding but in the last year are showing signs of lack of execution by the kitchen such that quality is not always as excellent the last few times we have gone. Still I love the waitstaff and the flexibility and service we usually enjoy. The salmon salad or grilled salmon is vey good, but recent menu changes have reduced the steak options which were generally our favorites.

Bravo B, Guest Relations Manager at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hello! We are sorry to hear about your most recent experience. We are sending you a private message. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first time at Bravo. It was ok but nothing really special. The drinks were great! I had the Flatbread for my appetizer and Bean Soup. I'm not a huge Italian fan. The service was pretty good also!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Santa Fe and didn't know what we wanted for lunch. Bravo! Was right there and we went for it. So glad we did. I had the sausage tortilini and my husband had the carbonara. Wonderful...and dessert was a connoli in a cup. So good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Magnificent!!! Everything at Bravo is beyond expectations--the food, ambiance, service. It certainly makes for an exceptional and wonderful evening. One feels special walking into Bravo, as well as when one walks out--that special feeling continues for days.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

the mediterranean veggie! the best I have ever tried!

It was so ggod that after lunch, I came back for more at dinner....