“AMAZING Food! Delicious and Fresh”
Review of Red Rock Deli

Red Rock Deli
Ranked #166 of 1,883 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I was excited to know that ABQ had a highly rated place that offered cheese/potato perogies and borscht. I ordered to go and couldn't of been more pleased with my food. Delicious and fresh. I will be back many times for a little taste of heaven.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Best cabbage rolls ever! Yes, I have to say it, as good as my German Grandmother's! I had the classic (non-vegetarian) and it was a Sunday. It was on the board and may not be available everyday, but highly recommended. The perogies looked good! Hubby had the plate with 2 sausages, potato salad, sauerkraut and I think cabbage stew. It was served with spicy mustard and the best hoagie style roll ever---warm with a pat of butter. The bread was the perfect crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I didn't get one with my cabbage role, but I should have requested one because there is a delicious, delicate sauce that begs to be sponged up with the bread.

Service was efficient. Prices are reasonable, considering the authenticity. There is a large selection of imported German and Polish grocery items including many unusual cookies! The place is a dive--I believe a former Subway restaurant (with the old NY subway wallpaper). The booths have seen better days. Mine seat was covered in black duct tape. But as a friend pointed out, at least you're not sitting in a hole on springs! It's in a small strip mall behind a gas station. It's an active carryout deli so you can avoid the setting, if you like, but that's part of the charm.

I think if the food and cook could be transported to Heimet House (the only other German restaurant I know about), it would be an improvement for everyone!

Nothing fancy; just great food!

1  Thank pepper13420
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Excellent Polish food and great service! Authentic Polish food. This was our second visit, and we plan to visit this restaurant on every future trip to Albuquerque.

1  Thank tcalhoun6556
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

This is truly a gem! We got the Italian beef sandwich and it was to die for! The little store in the deli is charming too. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank Dorothy L
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We've driven past this restaurant many times and finally stopped in. It was so worth it. Everything was tasty and clearly prepared with care. Try several dishes so you can sample the variety of what they offer. Our faves were the pierogies and bratwurst. Even the plain hot dog was something special. You don't get food like this just anywhere and the customer service was awesome. Looking forward to our next time!

2  Thank MSZ2012