“A Family Favorite!”

Weck's
Ranked #101 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We love to come here for Breakfast or Lunch! Everyone on my family loves this place and the food is just what you need after a long morning. My husband and I have come here countless times after a 5k or a hike. I love the veggie papas, they have two sizes and I usually get the bowl (the smaller size) and still have some leftover. The pancakes are huge and they soak up syrup the perfect amount to moisten them up! They have some nice bakery items you can purchase before leaving, the cinnamon rolls are great! The servers are always nice and attentive and seem actually happy to serve you, I wish they were open for more hours in the day!

Rachel T, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you very much for the awesome 5 STAR review, we appreciate you and your family coming in and dining with us and being great loyal customers. Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We stop at Weck's almost every Sunday after church to get our fix of great breakfasts and great service. Anytime we've been has been spot on and always the GM stops by to thank us and also offer any assistance. Every meal, every time we've ordered has been as we like it. Crispy hashbrowns, crispy bacon, eggs cooked as ordered, ever time we go in to a Wecks. So, while I don't like the fact that great reviews gets Wecks busier, which makes having to wait longer for great breakfasts, they deserve the accolades.

Rachel T, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Bill,

Thank you very much for the awesome 5 STAR review, we appreciate you and your family coming in and dining with us. We also thank you for taking the time to let us know about all your experiences with us! See you on Sunday!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Ate here on our Vietnam Veteran reunion . Everyone was happy with the selection of food. They need to have this chain in California and beyond ! I had Mexican fare on a couple of days and just plain bacon and eggs the third day . They did not disappoint. Service was great too!

Rachel T, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience at Weck's and leaving an awesome five star review, we really appreciate it! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We were turned on to this terrific place by family and happy they did.

Heaping amounts of delicious food. The waitress was very friendly and extremely attentive. The manager came over more than once to make sure all was ok.

Next time we are in Albq we will come back

Rachel T, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you choosing Weck's. We hope to see you again next time your in our great city.

-Weck's Restaurants

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Stumbled into this restaurant by accident. A VERY fortunate accident. While waiting for our order, the waitress began setting the table next to us with coffee mugs and a pot of coffee. Less than 10 minutes later, the locals showed up and began a family discussion with the waitress. We both smiled realizing we'd found a GREAT place for breakfast.
The portions are enormous. My wife's "Weck's Benedict" was sliding off the plate. She couldn't eat it all and gave me some of the ham. It was delicious! I had the breakfast burrito smothered with green chile. Just enough heat and very large portion.
The place is neat, clean and the service was excellent. Convenient location just off I-25 at the Osuna exit. Don't miss it!

DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Thank you so much for the 5 stars, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit.