All reviews full kitchen nice kitchenette balloon fiesta separate bedroom family stayed here soccer tournament sandia casino social hour every morning breakfast buffet fresh fruit an extended stay cleaning staff only stayed one night front desk clerk hard boiled eggs parking lot
Reviewed 4 September 2016

our stay was the worst, we arrived at Stay bridge suites only to be told a deposit of $200 was needed for the night when I was quoted at $50 if you paid cash it was $400. I paid the $200. The hallway had a musky odor and was not pleased before we even got into our room. I woke up feeling something crawling on my arm but thought it was maybe a hair. I again felt it on my neck and got up to find it was a bed bug. I got in the shower immediately and come to find out the stopper in the shower would not stay up for the water to drain. This stay was one of the worst and I do not recommend staying here at all.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank traci1086
SBS_ABQ_F0M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Hello Traci 1086,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we apologize your stay was not to our usual excellent standards. We would like to note that when some one reports a problem such as this our entire staff and management take it very seriously to get to the the bottom of the issue. Our guests past and future should not be alarmed as there is no bed bug problem in our property. Anytime a guest is not comfortable nor satisfied for any reason, it does become our top most priority and concern.

The guest room was immediately taken out of inventory, evaluated, and examined thoroughly until the management is 100% certain that the room was suitable for occupancy and can be returned to inventory. We know that this is alarming as we have thousands of guest each year, we would like to assure you that our hotel does not have any bedbug problem. We take every step including staff training and implementing professional preventive programs in ensure our guest's comfort and safety.

Josie A.
Manager

Reviewed 3 September 2016

From the outside I couldn't tell if I made the right choice in hotels but it turned out to be one of the nicer places I've booked. Lupe was quick to get us checked in our room and explained all of the services and amenities the hotel had. We got up to our room and it was super clean. The king bed in the bedroom was so comfortable! Plus the bedroom had a pretty good sized closet. Our daughter also had no complaints about the pull-out couch she slept on. Had a full sized refrigerator and stove burners. Wifi worked nicely. We didn't go to the complementary dinner but walked through and it looked pretty good. Shower had good water pressure. The lobby and eating areas were nice and clean. Breakfast was really good, with omelets, ham, cheese, yogurt, waffles, and a nice fresh fruit salad. The hotel was pretty convenient to shopping and restaurants. I was spoiled by the service and room, especially when we went to a dumpy hotel the next night of our trip. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ashleenwalker
Reviewed 22 August 2016

As others have said, our 2 queen suite was nice but there were some quirks. There were a couple of worn spots on the sofa. We found a toy, a piece of food, and something else on the floor under tables and stuff. Just makes you wonder how well they cleaned the room. And, in the bedroom, the closet door under the air conditioning vent made a loud clunk every time the air conditioning kicked on. Fortunately for me, it never woke me out of a sleep but was somewhat annoying during the day and could keep a light sleeper up.

The bedroom was small and laid out in such a way that there wasn't much room for luggage. This might not be an issue in some of the other types of rooms.

Parking could be a challenge if you got in too late in the day. The lot was full each evening we were there.

On the plus side, the laundry was free for guests which was great due to the long trip we were on. The pool was quite large for a hotel. And, it and the hot tub were sparkling clear. Breakfast was yummy. Beds were comfy.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
SBS_ABQ_F0M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Hello Docsbob,
We apologize that your stay was not at 100%, thank you so much for taking the time in giving us your feedback, will make sure that your concerns will be address to all team members, furthermore, we are glad that you enjoyed our spaces swimming pool and hot tub, indeed! our breakfast is one of the best!.
Again thank you and hoping that you give us another chance to serve you again.

Safe Travels,
Team SBS Abq. N.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We chose this hotel for its location. We were, however, disappointed with our room. It needed to be refreshed. The draperies were torn in several places, didn't cover the window completely, and the carpeting was worn and stained. The room was very clean and everything worked properly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Bs R,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you found our location convenient and apologize if the room assigned to you fell below your expectations. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

My stay at Staybridge Suites was very relaxing after a long day of traveling. Upon arrival I was welcomed and greeted warmly by Monica J at the front desk. Her cheery, sweet and very professional demeanor really impressed me and made me feel like family rather than just a visitor. She's an amazing employee and Staybridge Suites should be very thankful to have her. She also was working at the front desk when I checked out of the hotel after a very restful nights sleep. I inquired if they happened to have any envelopes at the front desk (needing to mail something.) She spent 5 minutes searching, eventually opening a new box of envelopes, working above and beyond, all while having a big smile, to make the guest satisfied. If only the world had more people like her.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo