“Unexpected ”

Pho 79
Ranked #475 of 1,963 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Was on my way to another pla e, and spotted this place. Service was prompt food was out super fast! The spring rolls were on par with the best. The Pho was very good. Located in an industrial area, which I see as a bonus, easy parking and easy highway access.

In short, I'll be back!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This past July we pulled off the highway on a LONG motorcycle trip, and just could not bring ourselves to eat one more thing served in a wrapper, nor did truck stop gravy sound at all appealing.

Pho 79 is not "right off the highway," but it is rather close by just up the hill--and worth it!

We were starving, and the appetizers were great portions, and the food was delivered rather quickly. We were keen on filling out camelbaks after the meal to take with us on the hot road, so I dumped what was left from my ice water cup into the reservoir and without even having to so much as ask, the kind staff brought over pitchers (plural) of ice water for us to top off our water before we left.

Great staff, amazingly tasty pho, and great service. I would definitely patronize this place again next time I am in Albuquerque!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing food. Great service. Great value. If you want healthy amazing food, this the place! Everything on the menu has a unique flavor. Great place to eat for lunch.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

A Low Budget / High Value place , Plain , Simple, great service . Free parking, easy to find . Nothing fancy but we go here a lot ! Yummy ! Very Good !

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This was my first time eating at Pho style Vietnamese food. I don't know if it's authentic Vietnamese but it filled us up and tasted good. We ordered the wide rice noodles with a stir fry veggies and chicken. The portions were generous and it was not greasy, although there were not many veggies, but what was there was cooked very nice, not soggy. I think there was too many noodles, but it had a good flavor. The Spring Rolls were tasty and came with peanut sauce.