La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
US$102
US$96
US$104
US$98
Econo Lodge Midtown(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
EconoLodge
Days Inn & Suites Airport Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
Super 8 Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$113
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$260
US$228
All reviewspet arearange cafepet friendly hotelwafflescross country tripvillage innbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayeasy accessroad triplate at nightnice propertythe breakfast arearoom was largerooms were very cleanwould stay here againfitness room
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We stay at this La Quinta each year on our way to Arizona and back from Colorado. It has always been a clean, pet friendly place.
This year we had to have an early check in and Dee the Front Office Supervisor could not have been any more pleasant and helpful. She was terrific, even asking how our little dog was doing. It is people like Dee who keep us coming back!
The breakfast offered here is really good. They have hot biscuits & gravy, bacon & scrambled eggs along with the usual continental offerings.
This facility is really pet friendly with plenty of "Doggie Bags" available in the pet walk areas. You can walk your pet around the outside of the hotel or in the interior courtyard.
We had our smoke alarm beeping occasionally and the front desk relocated us to another room with no problem at all. We guessed it just needed new batteries.
You cant go wrong staying here. There is a Village Inn restaurant adjacent to the hotel which is very good.
We will stay here again soon on our return trip to Colorado.

Room Tip: Request top floor room at the rear for quiet stay.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed here for a few nights before going off to Sante Fe and the accommodation and service were so good we booked a few more days on our return ( cancelled the other place ).The rooms are clean, spacious and well provided for .Our kids used the indoor pool and helped themselves to healthy breakfasts ,which are sometimes hard to find in the US The reception staff were very helpful ,that is Dee Butler and Julie Allred and the young guy who directed us to the 24 screen movie theater last Thursday. They helped make our stay very enjoyable .This is very good value for a family

Room Tip: Go for 317 a side room , very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nelson07
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The award tells it all!!!!!! Comfortable and pleasant with service to please its customers. I will choose this Inn above others in Albuquerque NM because you can trust it to be clean, friendly, and the amenities are desirable.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank linchavez
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed here to attend a conference in the area. All areas of the hotel were nice and clean from the swimming pool to the fitness room. The rooms were nice and very spacious they were especially clean. The noise from the hallway was barely noticeable.The only two draw backs was the fridge did not work and took a day and half to get it maintenanced and it seemed pets were allowed in any room. I'm not a pet hater, I love them, have two dogs of my own. But I know some hotels have certain sections for travelers with pets. And I know some people are unable to tolerate pet dander like my son who is allergic and has asthma. In a hotel at Colorado Springs we had to be moved to another room in the middle of night due to my son and I having an allergic reaction and him having an asthma attack from staying in a room that was suppose to be a pet friendly room. Other than this I have enjoyed my stay here and will keep this place in mind when I come back to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We last stayed here 2 years ago and booked again on this trip because we had a good experience last time. Quality equally high this week. VERY comfortable beds, scrupulously clean rooms. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious. Nice public areas. Nice variety for breakfast. Staff consistently helpful and friendly. Lots of dogs--very pet friendly--but no evidence of animal presence in room (my children are allergic). Also NO harsh chemical cleaner smells in rooms. Our favorite place in Albuquerque.

Room Tip: our first 2 nights we were on the first floor near the ice machine. There were lots of high school kids staying in hotel and so there was more noise from above than I would expect. People accessing ice was noisy--would recommend a room away from ice machines.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family