“Good food, service could've been better”

Lindy's American Cafe
Ranked #527 of 1,869 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 10 April 2016

The food was served hot and tasted good. Our waitress was friendly. My friend asked what was in the potato salad and the waitress said she wasn't for sure what all was in it. She didn't offer to go ask the cooks or anything.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice lunch. My hubby ordered breakfast & I had a burger. French fries hit the spot! Hubby's breakfast was eggs, bacon & homemade sausage with hash browns & 2 huge pancakes. Definitely got our money's worth!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Had a pattymelt for lunch, came on marble rye, with onoins, o what a meal the fries where very food, and the drink was always full.

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Nice quaint little diner with great nachos. A nice stop on route 66! I asked what was good on tap. They suggested the Alien amber ale. It is great. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Very friendly staff welcomed me into the diner. My sandwich was average, but the fries hit the spot after a long day of meetings. The free WiFi allowed me to pound out some work too. I didn't have the opportunity to sample the long list of craft and micro-brews on tap, but many looked tasty. If you have limited time and are married to the downtown area, I'd recommend making a stop, pulling up a chair, and grabbing a quick meal.