“Good Food and drink but very noisy”

Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Gardunos Restaurant & Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,864 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience Albuquerque's finest Garduño's location. Enjoy authentic regional New Mexican and Mexican cuisine at this favorite restaurant and bar in the inviting hacienda-style interior or the lush outdoor garden patio. Garduño's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers an extensive selection of tequila, wine, liqueurs, and world-class margaritas. Garduño's - Always a Fiesta!
Reviewed 10 February 2018

This in-hotel restaurant is very attractive and the food and service quite good. It was hard tp enjoy a conversation without straining to hear or raising voices to communicate.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Jenn T. our bartender made us feel welcome and was very helpful with suggestions on what to order for my wife who is allergic to a variety of ingredients.
The enchiladas were great and the margaritas were really tasty, Jenn really outdid herself and put on a bit of a show for us. She was clearly busy but took the time to engage with us when able.
We will be back mostly for the OUTSTANDING service!!!
Thanks Jenn:)

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t been to Gardunos in many years. While in ABQ, decided to go and very happy with that decision. Very good food, loved the enchiladas and rice. Very good salsa and sopapillas as well! Service was above average.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Sat in bar area and had chips and salsa. Ordered the chicken fajitas. Onions were burned. Typical canned refried beans and average rice. Nothing special.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Gardunos is one of my favorite New Mexican restaurants. There used to be many locations to choose from, but now there are just a few. I absolutely have to eat here every time I am visiting New Mexico and I don't mind going out of my way, because the food is worth it. You won't find better salsa, that is a fact. I recommend the chicken flautas or any combination plate. You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu.