“Chained to perfection ”

Ranked #13 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Convivial chain dishing up hearty portions of New Orleans-style seafood, steaks, salads & more.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ok so I know it’s a chain restaurant but who cares when the food is this good?! The sautéed crab fingers are fabulous! The appetizer portion is what I order for my meal at dinner. It’s large with a side of dirty rice.
My husband likes the tilapia with grilled shrimp and crab on top. I tasted it and it also was handsome.
The happy hour features a $9 shrimp boil that’s hard to beat.
I would highly recommend coming here

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Wow this place is really superb with food, service and atmosphere..
Had shrimp cocktail first, Shrimp were huge and Perfect cocktail sauce. I had the Happy Hour Coconut Shrimp and wouldn’t share it with anyone! It was that good. My nephew had the appetizer with shrimp and halibut and loved every bite.
Can’t wait to return....

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Food and service was amazing. Always a great place to go for eats and drinks. The waiter was always there at just the right times.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This is my first time eating at a pappadeaux. The service was great and the red snapper was amazing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Normally I have great service but it’s always been during the day. But we went there on a Friday nite and waited 30 minutes once seated just to get an order in... the calamari was salty and my wife never got her vegetables with her meal. I’ll still come back during the day but she’ll never return